Capgemini Senior Consultant P4 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

I contacted the HR team directly and worked with their internal recruiter. The hiring lady was nice and pleasant, we even shared personal experiences and bonded. The position i was interviewed for became unavailable some where along the way but she kept me in the loop via emails and phone calls and i ended up joining later on a different location. The processes seemed a little long mainly because their initial target location in the west coast didn't work out and i ended up joining in the East coast.

Interview Questions
  • The technical recruiter was very knowledgeable and straightforward.   Answer Question
The negotiation phase was short and pleasant. It took a while for leadership to approve final package though their internal processes but the negotiations between myself and HR were short and not stressful.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2012.

2 technical and 1 managerial discussion

Interview Questions
    not good. Initially was promised something different and offer was different

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

One technical interview followed by manager and HR round.
    All the rounds completed on the same day with intent of offer.
    After sending some required documents got offer from the HR with the joining date.

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

I was interviewed for a couple of technical rounds and a HR round.

Salary, bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2010.

there were 2 technical rounds,one by SC and one by manager,then a round with senior management and after that HE discussion

Interview Questions
    Get Relocation allowance if a city change and Joining bonus and get it on paper.

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Good one round of technical questions ,2 nd round a mix of technical and managerial, proper communication and process to understand the candidate and his need.
    Short and quick closure of the process