Capgemini

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant P4

I applied through other source - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted the HR team directly and worked with their internal recruiter. The hiring lady was nice and pleasant, we even shared personal experiences and bonded. The position i was interviewed for became unavailable some where along the way but she kept me in the loop via emails and phone calls and i ended up joining later on a different location. The processes seemed a little long mainly because their initial target location in the west coast didn't work out and i ended up joining in the East coast.

Interview Question – The technical recruiter was very knowledgeable and straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was short and pleasant. It took a while for leadership to approve final package though their internal processes but the negotiations between myself and HR were short and not stressful.

Senior Consultant P4

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

Interview Details – One technical interview followed by manager and HR round.
All the rounds completed on the same day with intent of offer.
After sending some required documents got offer from the HR with the joining date.

Interview Question – All are standard questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for a couple of technical rounds and a HR round.

Interview Question – Why you are changing the job so early.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, bonus.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2010.

Interview Details – there were 2 technical rounds,one by SC and one by manager,then a round with senior management and after that HE discussion

Interview Question – Usual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get Relocation allowance if a city change and Joining bonus and get it on paper.

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2012.

Interview Details – 2 technical and 1 managerial discussion

Interview Question – posting periods   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not good. Initially was promised something different and offer was different

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!