I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.
Interview Details –
Unfortunately, the interview process was ardrous and unclear? I applied for one postion and was contatcted by a second recruiter who NEVER stated and or confirmed that position he was contacting me for?? After discussing career experience, at great length, he presented my credentials to the hiring manager who requested that we meet. However, as I am currently employed and travel,eighty five percent of the time, I asked if we could meet the following week.
The next step was that I recieved an email message stating that I was no loger being considered for the position.
Against, the recommendations of colleagues who have gone through this process, I pursued it anyway.
In short, if you are a senior sales/business development professional, please do not waste your time with this organization.
Interview Question – There were none from my perspective Answer Question
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.
Interview Details – Extraordinarily friendly, engaging, and intelligent recruiter who provided a detailed description of the position. The next discussion was with the practice leader who was very experienced in industry. We agreed that another opportunity would be best. Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile interview experience.
Interview Question – How did our interview process compare with other companies? View Answers (2)
Very Easy Interview
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.
Interview Details – Very loose process that seemed more a gut process than a behavioral/detail review.
Interview Question – Did not really have anything that was challenging. Probably more concerned as to expectations of the employee Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Success criteria was not clear.
I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.
Interview Details –
The interview process consists of 3 interviews.
1. Screening interview with HR. This can be face to face or by telephone. This confirms details from your resume and is used to identify the "Service Line" / area in Capgemini that best suits your skills, experience and career goals.
2. Interview with a Senior Manager. This is the main interview and will be a face to face meeting at a Capgemini office. This interview will cover your education and work experience in detail. Your cultural fit for the organisation will also be assessed. Salary and level may be covered at this interview. Ensure you are dressed in full business ataire.
3. Closing interview with a Director or VP. This is the final interview and can be face to face or by telephone. It is used to assess personality and cultural fit.
If you are successful at all 3 interviews, HR will contact you fairly quickly, usually within a week of the final interview with an offer.
Interview Question – What do you percieve as one of the major challenges for our organisation and how would you address it? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – When negotiating salary / level, know what you are worth and stand firm.
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2012.
Interview Details – 1.Technical Interview 2.Management Interview. 3.HR Confirmation
Negotiation Details – Delight
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.
Interview Details –
- Received email from company mentioning open position
- I replied and shared my profile
- Resourcing team did initial screening
- Phone interview took place
- Resourcing team sent some forms to fill and submit
- I was told that 1st round's result is good and 2nd round will be conducted
- Agreed to the appointment for 2nd round, but could not got confirmation till last minute
- Later resourcing contact called that they will reschedule after a month due to internal changes
- No information after that
- On follow up got to know that position is on hold
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –