Capgemini Senior Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

13 interviews

2.5

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini.

Easy if you are referred by employee

Interview Questions
  • Will try to get your salary pushed down in negotiations   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2011.

applied through employee referral, had 3 phone interviews, and one in-person interview, in addition to 2 Human Resources interviews, visited local office in Atlanta, elapse time was about a month, interviews were case study types, not too tough, pretty supportive environment, last interview at corporate vice president level

Interview Questions
    • What will you do in the first year of your work with us?   Answer Question
    Pretty reasonable process

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

Phone screening interview with recruiter...the basics. Phone interview with hiring manager (Partner, Practice Lead). Phone interview with Sr. Partner (overall Practice Leader). Very professional and to the point. However, the final interview felt like an interview for a completely different job. No further communication following final discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Final interview had extensive technical questions not related to the specific job role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Strictly phone interviews. Initially spoke with a recruiter, then a HR resource, then a couple of my peers with similar level as me, then the engagement manager, then the group VP. After negotiating my salary, I was hired. Spent one week on boarding with a group of other new employees.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I negotiated and they agreed.

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Unfortunately, the interview process was ardrous and unclear? I applied for one postion and was contatcted by a second recruiter who NEVER stated and or confirmed that position he was contacting me for?? After discussing career experience, at great length, he presented my credentials to the hiring manager who requested that we meet. However, as I am currently employed and travel,eighty five percent of the time, I asked if we could meet the following week.
    The next step was that I recieved an email message stating that I was no loger being considered for the position.
    Against, the recommendations of colleagues who have gone through this process, I pursued it anyway.
    In short, if you are a senior sales/business development professional, please do not waste your time with this organization.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.

Extraordinarily friendly, engaging, and intelligent recruiter who provided a detailed description of the position. The next discussion was with the practice leader who was very experienced in industry. We agreed that another opportunity would be best. Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile interview experience.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Very loose process that seemed more a gut process than a behavioral/detail review.

Interview Questions
    • Did not really have anything that was challenging. Probably more concerned as to expectations of the employee   Answer Question

Success criteria was not clear.

3 to 4 interviews including HR interview. offer takes long time

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through a friend and the process took 4 months. I was invited to teleconference with the hiring manager in Europe. The Hiring Manager seemed to have no functional experience in Sales Support. She was from a marketing background I learned later. There was no written JD, please insist on written JD's or you will end up doing odd jobs. I was given a chance to ask questions but found that both the hiring manager and the India manager had no knowledge of the function. Both seemed be to be just managers of the team. Then there was a video conference with the same person where she asked some pertinent questions like why I had a brief stint in one of my former companies. The company has shut down and she seemed satisfied with the answer. This was followed by a brief VC with an AVP who also seemed clueless when it came to Sales Support. Last was a written test that I cleared. This whole process took three months. Then came HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an instance where you showed collaboration to win over a customer   Answer Question
    You have to be careful here. The trick HR uses is to give you the same fixed salary as you last job and give you a bonus that makes the entire package looks like you are getting 25 to 30% hike. Do not accept if you are not happy as you will be stuck with the same package for years as yearly increments are pretty low.

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2011.

The interview process consists of 3 interviews.

1. Screening interview with HR. This can be face to face or by telephone. This confirms details from your resume and is used to identify the "Service Line" / area in Capgemini that best suits your skills, experience and career goals.

2. Interview with a Senior Manager. This is the main interview and will be a face to face meeting at a Capgemini office. This interview will cover your education and work experience in detail. Your cultural fit for the organisation will also be assessed. Salary and level may be covered at this interview. Ensure you are dressed in full business ataire.

3. Closing interview with a Director or VP. This is the final interview and can be face to face or by telephone. It is used to assess personality and cultural fit.

If you are successful at all 3 interviews, HR will contact you fairly quickly, usually within a week of the final interview with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What do you percieve as one of the major challenges for our organisation and how would you address it?   Answer Question
    When negotiating salary / level, know what you are worth and stand firm.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!