Capgemini

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.9

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions
  • Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through co cubes...went 4 the exam.3 sections were there quant reasioning and eng.these were quiet easy.anybody whose basics are fine n clear they can easily clear it.it will b a cake walk so dnt b apprehensive.nw m w8ing 4 the interview.than ill share more.all the best 2 others.

Waiting 4 the interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

3 rounds of interview, but wasn't complicated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

I applied through the campus placement process on co cubes. There was a aptitude test...quants logic and verbal as 3 sections. pretty basic by it was to see how many questions u can solve in minimum amount of time. then was the g.d. topic "Future in I.T.". and then there was the interview... very easy.. asked mainly H.R. questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Aptitude Test of 3 sections. 1 hour duration. Group Discussion involving 10 candidates. Final interview done by a single interviewer. Approximately 50% of candidates appeared were eliminated at each stage. Although, 20 out of 22 candidates were selected who appeared for the final interview

Interview Questions
    • How can you calculate how many times a ball will bounce if it dropped from a certain height?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I received a call from a consultancy for Capgemini. Then I got a call from HR and she scheduled a telephonic interview for next day. It is scheduled for 30 minutes and it lasted for 30 minutes. Next day I got the call from HR saying that I cleared the first round of interview and asked me to attend 2nd round of interview at CapGemini office. It is scheduled after one week from the first round. I went to the office and I attend telephonic round from CG office. It took one week to get next communication from HR. I got a mail from CG saying that I have cleared 2 rounds of interviews i.e., first round technical and second round management round. I am asked to send the documents like Form 16, pay slips, previous company relieving letter and passport size photo scanned copy. Then there was a HR discussion. Nothing much to discuss except the salary negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

the interview took place for the immediate requirement for a project. Since they required mostly already trained guys, they took two one on one technical interview lasted about 1 hour each it two separate days. there was a domain knowledge transfer after selection at their office. after one week or so the work was started at the client location.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions were technical because the requirement was for a technical position. so there were not very difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no such negotiation. as the position was for the freshers. So the benefits were good for the freshers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

1) Technical interview on the phone
    2) Interview at Cap offices in London 1 to 1. Got a case scenario where I had to come up with a technical solution, team and project structure.

Interview Questions
    I was given an offer which I accepted. The agency had told them upfront what my minimum expectation was. Thats what I got.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2011.

they ask you about your family, hometown, etc.. then they generally check if you know the subjects of your discipline well. Next, they see if you are confident enough to perform if they offer you a job. That's it.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me something from the 4th year project I was working on.   Answer Question