Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

They took 3 rounds, first was machine based test followed by 2 rounds one technical another was more of managerial. I cleared everything, the HR asked me for documents, the HR called me to discuss about package, she offered me just 16% hike on my CTC which came down to just 3K rise pm on my in hand, the HR said she will make it a round figure. Few days later she said I fall into P3 level my current CTC is already high (i have total 4.5yrs exp), she said she cannot give me any hike, asked whether I can join with just 25K hike on my current CTC. Everything was known to her before conducting interviews. Trust me guys if you are going for interview talk to them about package before hand. All my rounds were not conducted on the same day. It was a mere waste of time for me. One suggestion to HR department will be don't waste others time, if money is a concern get that thing cleared out before conducting the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• About projects, C#. The machine test focused more on SSRS, SSIS, LINQ   1 Answer

They just offered me 25K hike on my current CTC...

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got mail from HR. It suppose to be only F2F interview as mentioned in mail. But, due to unexpected crowd, they included written. Since, they were not at all prepared for this. So, it took almost 3-4 hours to get system ready for online test and meanwhile we were roaming here and there with them. Written test followed by technical round.

Worst compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There was an unplanned test with certification questions so difficult that no one in our group cleared that round. They called for a F2F interview, but there was no F2F at all.

Interview Questions

• Certification level questions were asked through an online test   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a call from CG and attended interview also got mail from them asking for my present company details but after submitting all documents I did not heard anything from them. Its very unprofessional behavior.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First i get a interview call direct from interview process.After shortlisting they had taken online java test which contains Java objective type programming and conceptual question.After clearing that round i got a call for personal interview after 5 days.there was 3 rounds two technical and one hr. Technical rounds they asked basic qus from core java.second round was managerial round depends on your projects.than hr only for salary discussion and notice period.after one i got offer at my email after filling up chire details.

Interview Questions

• contract between equals and == why every class extends objects class what is hashcode and equals synchronization in java Exception handling concepts garbage collector role in java collection api concepts   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2015.

Interview

This is the worst process , I have attended the interview for Capgemini in March , I have waited for long time . I have completed the technical round and HR round of interview, they told the HR from Pune will follow up to release the offer letter . After nearly one month , they told my profile is not approved by next level , this is waste , Before attending the interview I told clearly about my expectation , After waiting for long time for interview and after completing the Hr and technical round , they were telling not approved by next level . If they are not ready to give the offer letters whey you need to conduct interview and waste our time , we would have attending some other company on the same time .. The process is waste . Please don't waste our time if you want to do time pass..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through co cubes...went 4 the exam.3 sections were there quant reasioning and eng.these were quiet easy.anybody whose basics are fine n clear they can easily clear it.it will b a cake walk so dnt b apprehensive.nw m w8ing 4 the interview.than ill share more.all the best 2 others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Waiting 4 the interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

I've applied over the glassdoor for Senior Software Engineer position. Next morning HR manager called me, asked a few questions related to CV, several personal questions, my motivation and whether I want to relocate to Amsterdam. Apart from that, he asked me what would be the best time for the tech interview. We spent 20-30 minutes max. Then I had tech skype interview in less than one week. I was asked some questions related to technologies, how would I implement this and that, also they asked me to send them my code examples. Not difficult I'd say, but time consuming, we spent 2.5 hours just talking. Third stage - IQ test, which is not easy I must admit. It consists of 4 parts including inductive, deductive, logical reasoning and verbal ability test. One week later I got offer.

Interview Questions

• IP test was the hardest part of the interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very slow and tiring process, 3 rounds including 2 Technical and 1 HR. Took almost a day. Questions were mostly basic and releted to projects as mentioned in ur resume, QTP, SQL and tools used mainly QC

Interview Questions

Salary offered was not as per my expectations