Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a call from CG and attended interview also got mail from them asking for my present company details but after submitting all documents I did not heard anything from them. Its very unprofessional behavior.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First i get a interview call direct from interview process.After shortlisting they had taken online java test which contains Java objective type programming and conceptual question.After clearing that round i got a call for personal interview after 5 days.there was 3 rounds two technical and one hr.
    Technical rounds they asked basic qus from core java.second round was managerial round depends on your projects.than hr only for salary discussion and notice period.after one i got offer at my email after filling up chire details.

Interview Questions

• contract between equals and ==
      why every class extends objects class
      what is hashcode and equals
      synchronization in java
      Exception handling concepts
      garbage collector role in java
      collection api concepts

Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2015.

Interview

This is the worst process , I have attended the interview for Capgemini in March , I have waited for long time .

I have completed the technical round and HR round of interview, they told the HR from Pune will follow up to release the offer letter .

After nearly one month , they told my profile is not approved by next level , this is waste , Before attending the interview I told clearly about my expectation , After waiting for long time for interview and after completing the Hr and technical round , they were telling not approved by next level .

If they are not ready to give the offer letters whey you need to conduct interview and waste our time , we would have attending some other company on the same time ..

The process is waste . Please don't waste our time if you want to do time pass..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through co cubes...went 4 the exam.3 sections were there quant reasioning and eng.these were quiet easy.anybody whose basics are fine n clear they can easily clear it.it will b a cake walk so dnt b apprehensive.nw m w8ing 4 the interview.than ill share more.all the best 2 others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Waiting 4 the interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

I've applied over the glassdoor for Senior Software Engineer position. Next morning HR manager called me, asked a few questions related to CV, several personal questions, my motivation and whether I want to relocate to Amsterdam. Apart from that, he asked me what would be the best time for the tech interview. We spent 20-30 minutes max.

Then I had tech skype interview in less than one week. I was asked some questions related to technologies, how would I implement this and that, also they asked me to send them my code examples. Not difficult I'd say, but time consuming, we spent 2.5 hours just talking.

Third stage - IQ test, which is not easy I must admit. It consists of 4 parts including inductive, deductive, logical reasoning and verbal ability test.

One week later I got offer.

Interview Questions

• IP test was the hardest part of the interview   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, but wasn't complicated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through the campus placement process on co cubes. There was a aptitude test...quants logic and verbal as 3 sections. pretty basic by it was to see how many questions u can solve in minimum amount of time. then was the g.d. topic "Future in I.T.". and then there was the interview... very easy.. asked mainly H.R. questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test of 3 sections. 1 hour duration. Group Discussion involving 10 candidates. Final interview done by a single interviewer. Approximately 50% of candidates appeared were eliminated at each stage. Although, 20 out of 22 candidates were selected who appeared for the final interview

Interview Questions

• How can you calculate how many times a ball will bounce if it dropped from a certain height?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional