Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2014
Updated May 1, 2014

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guntūr (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntūr (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2010.

3 people visited our college. Initially they had given a half an hour presentation about the company. Later they had conducted Aptitude test which contained 3 sections 1) Aptitude 2) Data interpretation 3) English. Announced results of first round after 4 hours. Later they had conducted Group Discussion for people who got qualified in first round in 3 batches. After that ,they had selected 30 candidates for final interview round out of 500 people attended. They just had normal friendly interview with questions regarding Java, HTML, our hobbies,personal details and finally they had selected 25 candidates and they announced it at 1 am in the night of the same day.

I dint negotiate, But i suggest others to ask about salary and other incentives else they may change the pay later after joining. Moreover they have given me joining after 9 months . In that time i even got selected for cognizant but finally CapGemini itself gave joining earlier than cognizant .

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

3 rounds of interview, but wasn't complicated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

1) Technical interview on the phone
    2) Interview at Cap offices in London 1 to 1. Got a case scenario where I had to come up with a technical solution, team and project structure.

Interview Questions
    I was given an offer which I accepted. The agency had told them upfront what my minimum expectation was. Thats what I got.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Aptitude Test of 3 sections. 1 hour duration. Group Discussion involving 10 candidates. Final interview done by a single interviewer. Approximately 50% of candidates appeared were eliminated at each stage. Although, 20 out of 22 candidates were selected who appeared for the final interview

Interview Questions
    • How can you calculate how many times a ball will bounce if it dropped from a certain height?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2010.

for less than 3 years-> written exam, then f2f interview, and then hr interview
    for 3 years or above -> f2f interview, and then hr interview

i joined as a fresher to this company, so the main motive is to get a good project, luckily i got a good project, but many of my friends don't so that the main problem with start ups

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

I received a call from a consultancy for Capgemini. Then I got a call from HR and she scheduled a telephonic interview for next day. It is scheduled for 30 minutes and it lasted for 30 minutes. Next day I got the call from HR saying that I cleared the first round of interview and asked me to attend 2nd round of interview at CapGemini office. It is scheduled after one week from the first round. I went to the office and I attend telephonic round from CG office. It took one week to get next communication from HR. I got a mail from CG saying that I have cleared 2 rounds of interviews i.e., first round technical and second round management round. I am asked to send the documents like Form 16, pay slips, previous company relieving letter and passport size photo scanned copy. Then there was a HR discussion. Nothing much to discuss except the salary negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Capgemini.

the interview took place for the immediate requirement for a project. Since they required mostly already trained guys, they took two one on one technical interview lasted about 1 hour each it two separate days. there was a domain knowledge transfer after selection at their office. after one week or so the work was started at the client location.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions were technical because the requirement was for a technical position. so there were not very difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no such negotiation. as the position was for the freshers. So the benefits were good for the freshers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2011.

they ask you about your family, hometown, etc.. then they generally check if you know the subjects of your discipline well. Next, they see if you are confident enough to perform if they offer you a job. That's it.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me something from the 4th year project I was working on.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

first of all u need to go through a written test which comprises three sections,1.Tecnical English 2.Aptitute 3.Reasoning.once u cleared the exam then u will go through a G.D round ,after clearing that u will finally qualify for H.R round interview .After clearing HR round u will finally called selected .

Interview Questions
    • Tell me abt ur self?   View Answer
    • Tell me ur technical qualification and abut ur previous project.   View Answer
    you are not supposed to negotiate because your college placemet cell officer will be negotiating the package .

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!