Capgemini Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

3.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

-- Applied through company website online
-- Contacted by recruiter
-- Agreed on date and time for phone interview
-- Telephone interview with 2 managers(Good cop, bad cop scenario)
--Tephone was not so good so I had to ask the interviews to repeat themselves many many times over(not good)
-- Very very technical questions
-- Lasted about an hour

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

Telephone interview with standard HR questions and language skill check followed with personal interview. Very nice interviewers told me about the company and company projects. After that I've been asked several technical (quite easy but you should be familiar with basic UML diagrams) and personal questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2009.

I had two interview rounds; both telephonic - back to back rounds. First level of technical evaluation with two panelists and second as the managerial round.

- Demand for a joining bonus if joining in a short notice (i.e. within a month)
    - Demand proper relocation costs (given at actual; with a upper limit), if applicable
    - Bands in the job profile do matter here; work on it a little to explore what is being offered to you as per your experience

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2008.

HR screening , one face to face , tehn managment level interview

normal

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Applied through a consultancy and got the call within two days. manager was very friendly and he set up a telephonic interview next day.
    Called 15 minutes late for telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were more on Administrative activities. Support related questions. i was expecting development questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

It was walkin conducted during oct'1012. 2 rounds of interview. One is technical and other with hiring manager. Later informed by mail that i have cleared interviews and asked about current org, salary expectatios. But no reply for that my yet!! omg!

Has anyone got offer letter from capgemini....please comment!! thanks in advance!!

telephonic,technical,hr

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I was not careful in checking the daily language requirement in the job position posted for non English speaking country. The interviewer via phone, started to ask me question in that language. Since I am not fully proficient, I asked to speak slower in that language or in English, then I am immediately eliminated from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not yet any difficult question, but just not being able to speak local language was good enough to eliminate me.   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!