Capgemini

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dehra Dūn (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process had 3 steps
1.Online test of Quantitative ,logical and English Language.
2.GD on a given topic
3.PI for 10 minutes. generally ask about your technical background and questions related on a software technology.

Interview Question – Did't asked about what a know, they only asked the things which i don't know.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview Details – Pathetic as it was scheduled walkin almost 100 members no proper arrangements and there was one lady she was shouting on candidates finally iwent on 2nd floor it was 1'O clock at around 2:30 written test which i cleared with 17 out of 30 but i was looking for my turn for technical interview i waited till 7:00 PM and after that with frustration i asked some guy when will be my turn but he told that no you are out for the first round i came out and thought i got 17 out of 30 how i will not be cleared when the candidates with 12 were cleared with this thought i asked this thing after this he told sorry and arranged with some blady idiot called reddy(Bangalore ecospace) he was asking some stupid questions as if he only knows the java i answered some and not answered some and he took for two people simultaneously one with me who was sitting was giving all wrong answers but the final result was he was through that round... bladdy bastards...

Interview Question – Faltu questions   View Answer

Software Development Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was totally technical, comprising of question from Core Java, JSP, Servlets and Database

Interview Question – Questions on Cloning and advantages and disadvantages w.r.t jsp and servlets   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2010.

Interview Details – Attended direct walkin at hyderabad loaction on december 18th 2010. They conducted only one round of interview and that was technical interview on .net .It went well as i was answered 90% of questions.Later after nearly 2weeks , i got a call from HR and she conducted HR round i.e;how much package u r expecting etc..At last she said that she would sent some documnets but i didn't happend.Later after 2 weeks i called her and she stated that currenly there were no openings and i would get a call once requisitions are opened.But that didn't take place.Recently i saw openings in .net at hyderabad location.Again i called to Hr informing the same and she replied that my interview status is got rejected without saying proper reason.My suggestion to all is that if u ve any other offer would go for it.It was the worst company i had ever seen in my life.

Interview Question – what is the importance of partial classes?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Software Development Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.