Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

78 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

One of the best large company
    Industry leader
    great process and efficient enough process with respect to size of the company
    talented people - some of the best of the best
    great resources to learn
    wonderful opportunity to start one's career
    Benefits, Compensation & policies are really good when compared to competition. Some of the benefits like vacation & sick leaves are really good.

Software Engineer Interview

campus interview following career fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2013.

After a call from a recruiter, I had a skype call with a hiring manager who asked about my current job and also some interview-iq questions. After that was a trip to a Newark satellite office of theirs where I talked a little bit more about my previous work, and also a technical portion about enterprise java development

Interview Questions
    • Something about different exception types?   View Answer

Another offer opened up that used a more expressive programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Written test , Gd and a pi .. Not very tough to get through for an average c.sc student. But me being from a mechanical engineering background made it tough for me.
    Be open and confident and demonstrate your skills with some unique achievements and its not a tough thing to get through. All the very best

Interview Questions
    • How do u think u can manage to fit yourself into my company being from a totally different background   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Test followed by Group discussion and then both technical and HR interview was conducted.It was little difficult in group discussion and test.Other than that process was smooth and easy to crack

Interview Questions
    • I was asked with a business scenario and given time to think of the requirements and put them down on a notebook   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

3 rounds- aptitude,group discussion , interview(EITHER TECHNICAL or HR or Both). the first round was quite easy with only MCQs asked.In the Group Discussion round only people who can argue well got selected and only confidence will help u along with some knowledge of whats going on around the world.interview questions are normally asked from area of interest mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

job location was pune for all the it n cse students.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2014.

There were total 3 rounds. First one was general aptitude conducted by cocubes then next was the Group discussion ,each group got different set of topics and finally the personal interview.
    In the Personal interview round the interview asked about what all projects i did and some questions on C++.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given a choice between testing and development then what would you opt for and why ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

There was 3 rounds. Aptitude which was more than average tough, then it was technical. It was easy. Later done with HR. I was asked to submit all my records by next day. But I dint had my last sem marks card. I took 1 day to collect it and submit. But by that time I was rejected.

Interview Questions
    • In technical round I was asked one puzzle. 3 tyres will be given whose lifetime is 5km each. For how many kilo-meters you can ride a bike ?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!