Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Buffalo Grove, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus interview following career fair

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Newark, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

After a call from a recruiter, I had a skype call with a hiring manager who asked about my current job and also some interview-iq questions. After that was a trip to a Newark satellite office of theirs where I talked a little bit more about my previous work, and also a technical portion about enterprise java development

Interview Questions

• Something about different exception types?   1 Answer

Another offer opened up that used a more expressive programming language.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

One of the best large company Industry leader great process and efficient enough process with respect to size of the company talented people - some of the best of the best great resources to learn wonderful opportunity to start one's career Benefits, Compensation & policies are really good when compared to competition. Some of the benefits like vacation & sick leaves are really good.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

It was a long process divided into three stages. The 1st round was an aptitude test, the second round was group discussion,the third round was face to face with two interviewers who asked me several technical questions.

Interview Questions

• they asked me mostly about data structures and algorithms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

the process is different has 3-4 rounds. 1st is written.. difficulty is moderate. 2nd is group discussion you should be very confident while talking and HR ppl see the stuff in ur words, so be prepared before speaking. 3rd was personal +technical interview. it was coolll. your basics are tested not matter which stream you are from. all d best.!!! be prepared and give ur best..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Directly on-campus hire so questions were abstract. We already had a Technical Quiz (questions) and GD round to select people. Took almost entire day before the final candidates were selected at midnight 12

Interview Questions

• Abstract in the interview. Resume based mostly and hobbies   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

1. Aptitude: Quants(tough) + Logic (easy) + Verbal(tough) (You'll need more than RS Agarwal to crack this) ONCE YOU CLEARED APTITUDE, ITS A DONE CASE. BECAUSE ALL OTHER STAGES ARE VERY EASY 2.Interview: OOPS Concepts > Java - "Hello world program", Inheritance, Abstraction > Dotnet - Inheritance etc. (very basic) > SQL - Normailzation, joins etc. 3. Communication assessment: Very easy. Listen and repeat a audio clip 4. HR: Salary negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly Online Apittude with four parts (Quantitative, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Grammer) no technical questions. Next was one to one Technical interview with Technical P5 Level Guy. Next comes the Communication Assessment Test from your mobile phone which is fully BOT type. Last was HR Discussion.