Capgemini

Average Difficulty
72 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Question – Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Question – Pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

Interview Details – One of the best large company
Industry leader
great process and efficient enough process with respect to size of the company
talented people - some of the best of the best
great resources to learn
wonderful opportunity to start one's career
Benefits, Compensation & policies are really good when compared to competition. Some of the benefits like vacation & sick leaves are really good.

Interview Question – Code for binary tree   Answer Question

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – campus interview following career fair

Interview Question – All general questions   Answer Question

Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2013.

Interview Details – After a call from a recruiter, I had a skype call with a hiring manager who asked about my current job and also some interview-iq questions. After that was a trip to a Newark satellite office of theirs where I talked a little bit more about my previous work, and also a technical portion about enterprise java development

Interview Question – Something about different exception types?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Another offer opened up that used a more expressive programming language.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details – basic technical question about DSA, DBMS and they will ask you to write a simple programe in any language of your choice either c/c++ and after that questions about your life and HR questions

Interview Question – why capgemini ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – campus selection

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer
Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got the interview trough the university internship program.
It was a process to get software engineer interns working with Java.
During the selection process I told them 3 times I wasn't available until summer, but they never care even to read mi curriculum (where that information was written too).

Interview Question – May you start next week?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because I wasn't available and I didn't want to work in a company that not listen me even in the interview process.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was recruited through an on-campus process. At first I had given an aptitude test. Around 30% of total applicants qualified. A group discussion of around 30 minutes followed. Again 30% of all sitting for the GD moved to the interview round.
The interview was for 20-30 minutes for everyone.
Questions involved solving simple puzzles, some basic C++ questions and HR questions based on your Resume.

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2013.

Interview Details 1st round was apti + basic coputer programming
2nd was Coding round, in the language which u prefer, C or JAva
If u clear 2nd round You go for Technical interview(3rd round)
3rd round is eliminator like the first one.

Next there is Group activity 2nd technical and then HR....!! (6 rounds in all)

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1.Written exam through cocubes.com included Quants,Reasoning & English
2.A bit tough Group Discussion (15 members participated )
3.HR round was good. Answer smartly and logically
4.Technical round(must have basic knowledge of C,DS,C++,DBMS,Java)
Dont hesitate during the rounds..
Keep ur mind cool and believe in urself and u will get the job....

Interview Question – The HR asked me why do u want to join our company?
It was a difficult ques fr me as i was unprepared but i impressed her by answering it.
  Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!