Capgemini

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two technical interview followed by HR interview.

Interview Question – If your testing concepts are clear, you can clear the interview...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is totally depends on your current package. They will negotiate between 20 to 30 %

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was walkin in bangalore. There were 2 rounds of one on one interview. First is technical and related questions asked. Second round is with hiring manager and asked about employment history, expectations and expected CTC.

Walkin was poorly planed. Long wait and no proper feedback between rounds and CV screening.

Interview Question – Why do u want to change job?   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – 16 sep noida walkin
1st round written
2nd round technical
3rd HR
after salary negotiations no communications from capgemini
has anybody got the offer letter from capgemini sep walkin,plz comment here or the offer letter hasnt been released as yet

Interview Question – no communication from capgemini after salary negotiotions and HR round   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Tester

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

Interview Details – The first round was a face to face interview and it was basic questions in testing. I am through to the next round, which is a telephonic interview. I am waiting for the call.
The questions asked in 1st round were
Difference between Regression and retest?
How many test cases will u generate for a scenario given?
What is Requirement Tracebility Matirx?
What is priority and severity?
What is defect leakage?
What will u call the type of testing which helps one to know about the application? (adaptability Testing)

Interview Question – They asked me to explain about the project i am currently working   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Software Tester interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.