Capgemini

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.8

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I started the process through campus recruiting. I had one 30-minute behavioral interview on campus where I simply walked the recruiter through my resume and prior experience. I then had a 2-hour on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview consisted of a short case study, and two interviews with different consultants. I had my offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the steps of switching from an old telecom system to a new one. What kinds of things should you consider?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

1st round interview is on campus. Very brief and straightforward. The guy who interviewed me couldn't speak English. I had to ask him to repeat his question several times because I couldn't understand his accent. 2nd round is at the office and is usually a case question with a few behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

A behavioural interview followed with a case study. The whole process lasts for an hour and interviewers are very friendly in general.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the no. of people who engage in online transaction monthly in the US.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

They first came to campus, and they conducted a 45 minute interview in person. It was a basic behavioral based interview. They just wanted to assess your personality, behavior, and qualifications.

They followed up a week later with an interview on site. It consisted of three interviews, and they took about 30-40 minutes each. The last interview contained a case study and questions. Most questions were behavioral, company, and industry related to see if you could fit into their culture. They wanted to assess your desire to hold the job, and whether it would be a good fit for you. They also wanted to assess your qualifications and behaviors.