Capgemini Staff Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

First round Interview was on campus and a 30-minute behavioral interview. Pretty basic behavioral questions, interviewer was very straight-faced and difficult to read. Went over by 20 minutes but interviewer gave no indication of her emotions and overall thought interview was just okay. A little uncomfortable at first, but questions were not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your life when you did everything right but still did not get the result that you wanted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

The interview process was two rounds. The first was on campus and last 30-60 minutes. All of the questions were bahvioral and asked by one person. The second was on-site and involved four separate employees. The first three were behavioral and getting to know you. The last one was a case study to see how you would hadle a certain situation.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral, trying to see if you are a fit culturally   View Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

two round first is telephone interview, ask about behavior questions. second round has two parts one is behavior question and the other is case study. make sure you know everything about your resume and has a clear career goal

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   View Answer

I had better offers.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question