Capgemini Staff Consultant Interview Questions in United States

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Fairly straight forward. The first interview was done on campus. Then they ask you to come to their office and present how you would consult using a case study. You then meet with several interviewers and talk through your decision making process for the case study as well as answer general behavioral interview questions (i.e. Why would you want to do consulting?).

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at consulting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round Interview was on campus and a 30-minute behavioral interview. Pretty basic behavioral questions, interviewer was very straight-faced and difficult to read. Went over by 20 minutes but interviewer gave no indication of her emotions and overall thought interview was just okay. A little uncomfortable at first, but questions were not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your life when you did everything right but still did not get the result that you wanted.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process was two rounds. The first was on campus and last 30-60 minutes. All of the questions were bahvioral and asked by one person. The second was on-site and involved four separate employees. The first three were behavioral and getting to know you. The last one was a case study to see how you would hadle a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, trying to see if you are a fit culturally   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

After passing a basic phone interview, I interviewed in the Houston office for an SAP staff consultant role. Three different interviews with three different members of staff. Make sure you show up early so you have time to look over the case study! It's not a very traditional case study--they leave it very open ended so you can talk it through with them. Just make sure that you have lots of angles you have considered on the case and lots of questions that you would want to explore further.

Overall, I had a great experience. Everyone was friendly and kind to me, and it felt very conversational. Prove that you know some industry terminology, prove that you can interact with people (even difficult ones) well, and prove that you are good at thinking about case studies. There is no "right" answer, they just want to see that you understand basic business principles when thinking about problems.

After the interview I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks, but it really took 4 before they extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed at something? Why did it happen? What would you do differently?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

two round first is telephone interview, ask about behavior questions. second round has two parts one is behavior question and the other is case study. make sure you know everything about your resume and has a clear career goal

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2015.

Interview

Found out about it through a career fair. Applied on line and was accepted to an interview. Did not get invited to second round of interviews. The interview was not out of the ordinary. It was mostly behavioral and focused highly on communication and leadership skills. The questions were all very basic.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   1 Answer

I had better offers.