Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini
- Consultant (146)
- Software Engineer (138)
- Senior Consultant (89)
- Staff Consultant (64)
- Associate Consultant (53)
- Senior Software Engineer (33)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Manager (18)
- Senior Manager (17)
- Project Manager (13)
- SAP Consultant (10)
- Software Developer (8)
- Senior Consultant P4 (7)
- Java Developer (7)
- Technology Consultant (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Analyst Consultant (5)
- Team Lead (5)
- Software Tester (5)
- Intern (5)
- Customer Service Advisor (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Software Development Engineer (4)
- IT Consultant (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Graduate Consultant (4)
- Test Analyst (4)
- SAP Staff Consultant (4)
- Systems Associate (4)
- Management Consultant (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2014.
First a generic phone interview, really standard questions, "whwhy cap Gemini? ", "why consulting? ". Then a digital assessment (logical/aptitude ) Group assesment centre - full day. This was hard. Cycled through various ggroup activities, then had individual presentations, individual case study and 1-1-1 interviews. Finallt, once they want to hire you, you hage a One on one interview with the director of whichever service line you applied for.
- Tell us about a time you failed and what you did? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2014.
First there was a phone interview followed by a brief telephone conversation. Following this I was invited to a Assessment Center where we undertook many group activities as well as individual interviews and presentations. If you are successful on this day then you have an interview with a director before getting an offer of employment.
- What firms values do u resonate with? What are your weaknesses Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2013.
Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.
- What are your THREE biggest weaknesses? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)).
Competitive salary + super + annual bonus
- I don't recommend this company. 1 Answer
Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review