Capgemini Technology Consultant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

As far as I know, applicants for both Business Consultant and Technology Consultant positions were notified of their 1st round interviews 2 days before the actual interview date. We were not given any specifics about the format or details of the interview, but 1st round is behavioral and 2nd round is case. There were many current employees ushering in the people to emphasize the collaborative spirit of the company.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think there were particularly difficult or unexpected questions for the 1st round - behavioral. Just know your resume, know the details of your tasks, responsibilities at your current and previous internships and jobs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

There were two rounds of interview. First round was on campus where i was asked a combination of behavioral and resume based questions. The questions were mostly related to problems faced by groups while doing group work.
    Second round was at the corporate office. I had two interviews both of them were behavioral where the interviewers tried to see if i was a fit for the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • How did you manage to quantify all of your achievements in terms of %ages?   View Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

attended interview , in sep 2012 , first technical. hr asked all docs , after a week they called me know the salary details. one more technical round interview with hiring manager,

HR they asked me location preference after hiring manager interview. .. hope i am through
    after that waiting ... waiting.. can someone answer how long capgemini will take time to hire once they decided to take in the candidate..???

Interview Questions
    • where do u see yourself after two years....   View Answer