Capgemini

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Interview Details – As far as I know, applicants for both Business Consultant and Technology Consultant positions were notified of their 1st round interviews 2 days before the actual interview date. We were not given any specifics about the format or details of the interview, but 1st round is behavioral and 2nd round is case. There were many current employees ushering in the people to emphasize the collaborative spirit of the company.

Interview Question – I don't think there were particularly difficult or unexpected questions for the 1st round - behavioral. Just know your resume, know the details of your tasks, responsibilities at your current and previous internships and jobs.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interview. First round was on campus where i was asked a combination of behavioral and resume based questions. The questions were mostly related to problems faced by groups while doing group work.
Second round was at the corporate office. I had two interviews both of them were behavioral where the interviewers tried to see if i was a fit for the company or not.

Interview Question – How did you manage to quantify all of your achievements in terms of %ages?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – attended interview , in sep 2012 , first technical. hr asked all docs , after a week they called me know the salary details. one more technical round interview with hiring manager,

HR they asked me location preference after hiring manager interview. .. hope i am through
after that waiting ... waiting.. can someone answer how long capgemini will take time to hire once they decided to take in the candidate..???

Interview Question – where do u see yourself after two years....   View Answer

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!