Capgemini Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

As far as I know, applicants for both Business Consultant and Technology Consultant positions were notified of their 1st round interviews 2 days before the actual interview date. We were not given any specifics about the format or details of the interview, but 1st round is behavioral and 2nd round is case. There were many current employees ushering in the people to emphasize the collaborative spirit of the company.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think there were particularly difficult or unexpected questions for the 1st round - behavioral. Just know your resume, know the details of your tasks, responsibilities at your current and previous internships and jobs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

There were two rounds of interview. First round was on campus where i was asked a combination of behavioral and resume based questions. The questions were mostly related to problems faced by groups while doing group work.
    Second round was at the corporate office. I had two interviews both of them were behavioral where the interviewers tried to see if i was a fit for the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • How did you manage to quantify all of your achievements in terms of %ages?   View Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2015.

Fairly straightforward application process, everyone I spoke with at Capgemini throughout the process was incredibly kind and friendly.

4-step processes which included:
    1) Online application
    2) Situational test
    3) Telephone interview
    4) Assessment centre

Online application contained the usual stuff, personal information, why Capgemini, why the industry etc...

The situational test was straightforward, its not one of those tests where there is a right/wrong answer and a couple hours after you finish it, they send you a feedback form with your top 3 strengths which I thought was a nice touch.

Telephone interview was about 30 minutes long, 5 minutes in I had forgotten it was an interview and it seemed more like a friendly chat. Questions included, why did I choose my University? Why Capgemini? Why are you interested in technology? As well as a few competency-based questions.

I was offered the assessment centre a couple of days after my interview, however it took them almost 3 months to give me an exact date. Capgemini reimbursed some of my accommodation and travels.

The day was comprised of; a group exercise, presentation of a case study (which you are given a week before) and an interview with 2 members of senior management. Luckily for me, my interview slot was at the end of the day, whereas some candidates had interviews straight away. The feel of the offices was great and everyone their was very friendly and open to questions. Since all the interviews were not done at once, some ice breakers are arranged to pass the time and get to know the other candidates which was nice. The group exercise involved reading a 15 page case study and then as a group coming up with solutions/strategies for the company in question, this I found to be the hardest part of the day as striking the right balance between being too bossy and too quiet can be difficult in a competitive situation, especially when there are about 8 assessors watching you. The presentation is straightforward if you are well prepared, however expect questions mid presentation and not at the end like I was expecting. Straight after the presentation you go onto your interview which is mainly strength-based and really seemed more like a chance to get to know you as a person.

Overall, I would say it was a good experience and if you're prepared, you`ll do just fine!

Interview Questions
    • If you could have anyone in the world as a contact to improve your network of contacts, who would it be?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

attended interview , in sep 2012 , first technical. hr asked all docs , after a week they called me know the salary details. one more technical round interview with hiring manager,

HR they asked me location preference after hiring manager interview. .. hope i am through
    after that waiting ... waiting.. can someone answer how long capgemini will take time to hire once they decided to take in the candidate..???

Interview Questions
    • where do u see yourself after two years....   View Answer