Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

Updated Aug 25, 2014
155 interviews

155 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Guidewire Senior Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Worst Interview Process I've ever had. HR called me four (4) times to schedule interview after business hours (7-8 pm). Nobody showed up at the interview time on any of these four attempts. I followed-up by email to ask what happened but never got any reply... until the next phone call form the HR folk, apologizing and asking me to give them another chance. The third time, I asked to speak to the person manager who apologized even more and said that he will be on the call next time to make sure that all is in order... and he did not.

Senior Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

For experienced professionals there is not really a defined process, you may have 1 or 2 interviews, or 4. They may be face to face or over the phone. Not a clear defined process for experienced professionals. Cut off date for bonuses is September 30th. If your start date is October 1, you will not be eligible until the next year.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very easy, more listening then answering questions.   Answer Question
    It was very difficult to understand the recruiter.

Testing Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

One phone interview with a team member from the same group. She was very clear that this role required strong customer facing/communication skills. Which I did posses. However when asked if I've ever held a "Test Manager" position and answered No, she quickly responded that I wasn't qualified. She became very rude and was quick to get me off the phone. I've had a similar experience with Capgemini before (same group, different role) and the experience has been the same. These team members are not qualified to be conducting interviews because they lack basic people skills and an understanding of organizational behavior. Again they are scaring quality talent away, not attracting them. I'm pretty sure if I was offered a position and for whatever reason took the position, these women would clearly set me up to fail.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever held the role of a Test Manager?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini.

I had a phone interview as the result of an employee referral. The specific job they had open in Austin (Security) wasn't a fit with my prior experience, however the possibility of growing into it was put out there. However, as I was speaking, the interviewer was looking at other possible roles that I might fit. She instant messaged someone who does what I did previously, and found a team of contractors that travel. That was very impressive that she was looking out for me.

Interview Questions
    • It was a first phone interview, so the questions weren't too difficult. There was one on assessing server size, which wasn't in my previous roles, and I was up front about that fact .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2013.

First round of interview was by HR . it was a short one , just checking out compensation requirements and location preference.Second round was technical for a particular project .If we are selected for that project then we have a skype interview with the corresponding capgemini's client for that project .If they are satisfied we are in. If not we might or might not have another interview for different project depending on requirement of the job we are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • everything was as per my job role. nothing out of the blue. i applied for Performance engineer position and the interview was according to my role   Answer Question
    they have a range of compensation for each designation. We have to do research and find out that range. Based on that we can negotiate our salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round

Business Analyst/PMO Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

I interviewed for 2 positions, the first one was going to lead to an offer but last minute HR came and said the client restructured the team and they didnt need me. She set another interview for a PMO position in Chicago, the interview was with the Hiring Manager. I thought the interview was hard, the interviewer thought i had more experience and was really abrupt and negative. I didnt feel comfortable, and i never got a call back. A second HR person from Capgemini called to set me up for another interview a few weeks later for another position during Thanksgiving and never called back or email back when i followed up to set up an interview. Over all a very negative experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you have a Gap between your Junior year of college and February 2010?   View Answer

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!