Capillary Technologies

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview Details – You will get a call from HR rep., Have to give interviews to people who know less than you.

Interview Question – Only random questions are asked. They just want a tag name like BITS/NIT/IIT.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview Details – Three rounds....two of them were by the Chief analysts there and on HR

Interview Question – 10 reasons why chetan bhagat is so popular in India?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capillary Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – through campus drive,round 1 aptitude,round 2 group discussion,round 3 telephonic hr round-all three elimination type

Reason for Declining – The placement policy at my college prevented me from accepting multiple offers

MIS Analyst Interview

Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – It was a 3 step process :
1) Aptitude Test- fairly easy only time was less, 40 ques in 20 min
2) GD
3) Interview- Few puzzles were asked and few Hr questions.

Interview Question – 1) Puzzle- You have two ropes, each rope burns completely in 1 hour. Both the ropes are non uniform. One has to calculate 45 minutes.
2) How many coldrinks are sold in Patna in one day
  View Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Capillary Technologies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Post was regarding CRM.
First was written test: 30 questions in 30 mins. Were easy( I topped in it).
Then was interview. The interviewer was a Mechanical Engineer so he posed me some tough questions as I was a mechanical engineer too. But then he gave asked me some basic HR questions.
Why Capillary?What do you know about capillary? I gave them regular answer about growth opportunities and stuff, he was not convinced so I added some more reasons. In all average interview. Then he told me I should research some more about company.

Interview Question – Why capillary? and not the usual answers like excellent growth opportunities   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capillary Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capillary Technologies interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capillary Technologies employees and interview candidates.