Capita

Very Easy Interview

Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher Interview

Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capita in January 2010.

Interview Details – Really simple. They need you after all. Turn up with all the paper work they have requested from you, they will make the copies whilst you meet the consultant in charge of the area of London in which you wish to work in. It was a general get to know one another chat, finding out who you are as an individual and as a teacher. Your preferences and what you want from the company; your teaching experiences and your long term plans as a teacher or otherwise; and area of expertise. That's all, then they just get to work in finding your a job that suits your needs based on your interview and experiences that you have highlighted.

Interview Question – As it was a general chat about who you are etc, I didn't really encounter any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I was a qualified teacher, I asked for a little more pay and was successful in getting a £5 increase in the days rate.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!