Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capita
- Administrator (3)
- Case Handler (3)
- Customer Service Advisor (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Sales (2)
- Associate Operations (2)
- PPI Case Handler (2)
- Novus Test Analyst (2)
- Senior Executive - Insurance (2)
- Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher (1)
- Graduate Lead the Way Programmer (1)
- Accounts Executive - Capita BPO (1)
- Graduate Case Handler (1)
- BSF Project Manager (1)
- Manual Calculation Executive (1)
- Client Team Administrator (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Claims Handler (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Research Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Analyst Developer (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Approached by headhunter re opportunity. Interview was more about them trying to impress me than getting info from me. I found it difficult to get straight answers to what I considered straight questions. They advised headhunter the same day they wanted to take me to final stage process. I declined as had not liked the experience to date and couldn't see if improving.
- Asked several basic questions about my previous experiences and standard questions like team working. Uninspiring Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Testosterone fuelled interview and they didn't answer my questions
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2014.
Easy interview, seemed to want to see that you are competent at answering questions, can be descriptive and have decent etiquette.
Asked me to sell a product to them, why it was a good investment etc.
Asked about previous experience.
Interview lasts about 10 minutes, but around 2 hours allocated to fill out forms etc.
- Previous work experience in a customer orientated roll. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2008.
1-2-1 interview, competency and behavioural questions
- technical questions Answer Question
could negotiate pay