Capita Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  India, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capita in February 2012.

1st-Screeing of the resume and general discusiion
    2nd Technical round
    3rd-Hr round

Interview Questions
    • nothing was difficult it was generic round   View Answer

Accounts Executive - Capita BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Capita in March 2011.

There were 4 rounds, the first one being the HR round, second was an objective test (consists of 15 or 10 questions from English, Maths and accounts) This round was taken by the TL focusing on your past experience and education, Fourth round is being taken by the manager (just for the formality, will ask one or two question)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing sort of difficult but they might ask you to sign a bond for a year or two, no bond but they are trying to test the candidate.   Answer Question
    I accepted the offer without negotiating

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capita in March 2013.

Applied via recruiter. One phone interview and a F2F the next week. Offered the job the day after that. I moved my family from another continent to take the job. No relocation allowance given and they have never paid the 10% bonus I was promised in the interview! nor have they given a pay rise. Now I've been here for a while I don't know of anyone who's received a bonus or pay rise. Ever.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were non-technical and very easy to answer   View Answer
    They tried negotiating the salary down - I told them no way and to take it or leave it. Good decision, since they have had pay freezes for 3 years running.

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

interviewed at Capita in July 2014.

Two simple online tests, one on maths and english and one on entering data, followed by a half day at an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of two tests, one on maths and english and the other on spotting errors, both are fairly simple. Following this there is a telephone role playing exercise where you call a customer and have to get details from them, followed by a competency interview for those who are successful.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure the customer on the phone gives the right answers to the security questions!   Answer Question

Graduate Lead the Way Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capita in July 2014.

Initial application is followed by a numeracy and verbal reasoning test online. After passing then a 15-20 minute phone interview. Standard competency questions and why you are choosing Capita. This whole process took about 3 weeks. I was phoned to say i had passed the phone interview, and given two psychometric tests to perform in anticipation of the assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a written assessment, 15-20 minute face to face interview and group business simulation in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Define the 6 qualities you think a successful leader must display.   Answer Question

Novus Test Analyst Interview

interviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Initial Communication through online Ad.

First went to a face to face interview - followed by an assessment centre including numerical and testing related questions - this was followed by a group activity based on a question given to us.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sheffield, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Capita in November 2012.

No mention of Capita or a "who are Capita" question. Mainly focused on scenario based questions such as; an application which is provided over a web interface has started to get errors, what would you do to resolve this? (find the errors, if the errors are happening for all users, replicate the issue, is the internal or external users, get the server address of the server to check the services are running correctly, check that there hasn't been any planned maintenance with the system owner......... etc)

You go through Capita Resourcing, who are not a part of Capita IT Services. They're very good and helpful and get things moving quickly. The money they offer is non-negotiable (it was in my case). They also run a background check on you, which is quite heavy on previous grades at school etc and criminal records check.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capita in April 2014.

In-house recruitment consult talked me through the role (although this wasn't entirely accurate in its scope) followed by telephone interview. This led to a face-to-face interview with the group director at the Leeds offices. Overall they seemed friendly and welcoming but received little feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2012.

A quick 30 minutes telephone interview, followed by a 1 1/2 hour face to face interview and a 30 mins technical test which was testing me on my SQL and VB.net / C# programming along with my problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were the usual; tell me a time when .... etc...

The most challenging part was sitting down with a senior and running through a SQL test and a VB.Net test whilst he took some notes.
        Answer Question
    Always ask for more than initially given as they have a wide bracket and always offer the lowest.

Associate Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2014.

i had two rounds of interview one is of aptitude and 2nd is of operational, in an aptitude test there was a letter writing and grammar test..

Interview Questions

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!