Capita

44 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

India, MS

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capita in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1st-Screeing of the resume and general discusiion
2nd Technical round
3rd-Hr round

Interview Question – nothing was difficult it was generic round   View Answer

Graduate Lead the Way Programmer Interview

Graduate Lead the Way Programmer
Bristol, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capita in July 2014.

Interview Details – Initial application is followed by a numeracy and verbal reasoning test online. After passing then a 15-20 minute phone interview. Standard competency questions and why you are choosing Capita. This whole process took about 3 weeks. I was phoned to say i had passed the phone interview, and given two psychometric tests to perform in anticipation of the assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a written assessment, 15-20 minute face to face interview and group business simulation in the afternoon.

Interview Question – Define the 6 qualities you think a successful leader must display.   Answer Question

Novus Test Analyst Interview

Novus Test Analyst

I interviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initial Communication through online Ad.

First went to a face to face interview - followed by an assessment centre including numerical and testing related questions - this was followed by a group activity based on a question given to us.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a Test Analyst   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst
Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capita in November 2012.

Interview Details – No mention of Capita or a "who are Capita" question. Mainly focused on scenario based questions such as; an application which is provided over a web interface has started to get errors, what would you do to resolve this? (find the errors, if the errors are happening for all users, replicate the issue, is the internal or external users, get the server address of the server to check the services are running correctly, check that there hasn't been any planned maintenance with the system owner......... etc)

Negotiation Details – You go through Capita Resourcing, who are not a part of Capita IT Services. They're very good and helpful and get things moving quickly. The money they offer is non-negotiable (it was in my case). They also run a background check on you, which is quite heavy on previous grades at school etc and criminal records check.

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capita in April 2014.

Interview Details – In-house recruitment consult talked me through the role (although this wasn't entirely accurate in its scope) followed by telephone interview. This led to a face-to-face interview with the group director at the Leeds offices. Overall they seemed friendly and welcoming but received little feedback afterwards.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition   View Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
Guildford, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capita.

Interview Details – 3 stage interview including tests on ability to do various aspects of the role. High pressure over a few weeks, but enjoyable. Interview consisted of telephone screening, group interview including a presentation on a given topic and finally some 'on the job' style assessments using internal processes. Follow up included full background screening and security screening, which is pretty normal nowadays.....!

Interview Question – To price up a project using the company's internal pricing tools   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered what I asked for

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2012.

Interview Details – A quick 30 minutes telephone interview, followed by a 1 1/2 hour face to face interview and a 30 mins technical test which was testing me on my SQL and VB.net / C# programming along with my problem solving skills.

Interview Question – Most questions were the usual; tell me a time when .... etc...

The most challenging part was sitting down with a senior and running through a SQL test and a VB.Net test whilst he took some notes.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more than initially given as they have a wide bracket and always offer the lowest.

Associate Operations Interview

Associate Operations
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2014.

Interview Details – i had two rounds of interview one is of aptitude and 2nd is of operational, in an aptitude test there was a letter writing and grammar test..

Interview Question – why we would select you?   Answer Question

Mainframe Developer Interview

Mainframe Developer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capita in February 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test,Group Discussion,Technical Face to Face Interview,HR Interview. Aptitude Test is very Difficult prepare well

Interview Question – Tough Aptitude Test   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Developer Interview

Senior Analyst Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capita in November 2012.

Interview Details – Discussed the role over the phone with a private Recruitment Agent (I prefer to deal with individuals as apposed to "CV Factories" that make up larger recruitment outfits).

Interview Question – Name 3 projects you failed on and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Over the telephone between myself and the recruitment agent.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!