Capita Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Stafford, England (UK)).

Interview

filled in various form and then called for a face to face interview. Was required to take all official documents and identity, Was asked to ensure DBS was up to date

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Standard interview process. Very relaxed atmosphere and run of the mill interview questions. Don't expect to get a response overnight. It can take a bit of time to hear if you get an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage - CV and Cover letter Second stage - Online verbal and numerical tests (SHL) Third stage - Telephone interview, this was a CBI so have a bank of stories/experiences where you can show your 'leadership' 'team work' etc. skills Fourth stage - personality questionnaire, you'll be asked to do this after you have been asked to attend the AS, scores will not stop you going to the AS! Fourth stage - Assessment centre, first task is a group task/discussion, next a face to face interview (same sort of questions as the telephone interview) and lastly a whole group (entire AS) task.

Interview Questions

• telephone: Describe a time when you influenced others/lead a team/taken the lead etc.? AS f2f: why capita? why you? when have you overcome barriers?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, had an interview with future supervisor, less than half an hour with a fairly informal chat. I got the impression they were keen on hiring new people. Had a tour of the place afterwards

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience apply to a position here?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

This interview was for Capita transformation. The consulting arm of Capita. Really demanding assessment centre as it includes the following: A numerical test A proof reading test Two interviews A presentation ...and a written exercise So no group work (well at least in my case). Which can be a bugger if that's your strong point. But one thing I would say is that the numerical and proof reading test isn't very difficulty. In fact they're probably the easiest part of the assessment day. Just take the time to trial out one or two online before hand. The hardest part would have to be the presentation for me. You're giving a business issue and you have to prepare a 20min (or roundabouts) pres on how you would help the business solve the matter at hand. So get some practice on case study presentation! All being said, with enough preparation in your back pocket, in a weird kind of way, you may end up actually enjoying the whole process. Almost forgot to mention the telephone interview. That was pretty standard as far as telephone interviews go. So the regular competency based question ("give me an example where....") that sort of stuff. So practice on such questions. Best of luck! (One more point, if it has not already been supplied, ask for the itinerary before the day!)

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Online assessments, 30 minute phone interview, further online tests, then assessment centre in the London office. Said they would reimburse expenses for travelling to London and when contacted with the expenses form and was just ignored. Very poor from such a big company.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation in which you had to mentor someone?   1 Answer

Other offer with a company I felt I was more suited towards.

BSF Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Behavioral interview questions and questions regarding experiences on my cv. Keep in mind STAR when answering and you will be fine. Interview was a panel of two people. It lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Novus Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview which involved giving a basic outline of yours skills and abilities(essentially explain your CV) followed by assessment day which involved online tests(IQ test, verbal reasoning test, basic arithmetic test, followed by 4 coding questions from codility), team building exercise which just involved talking to other interviewees, finding out about them and then making a presentation about them infront of a group of 10-20 others, and one on one interview with the manager. The majority of those who went to the assessment day were given an offer to start the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about projects you have completed in your spare time   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Interview

Approached by headhunter re opportunity. Interview was more about them trying to impress me than getting info from me. I found it difficult to get straight answers to what I considered straight questions. They advised headhunter the same day they wanted to take me to final stage process. I declined as had not liked the experience to date and couldn't see if improving.

Interview Questions

• Asked several basic questions about my previous experiences and standard questions like team working. Uninspiring   Answer Question

Testosterone fuelled interview and they didn't answer my questions

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

One on one, telephone interview then had a another at the site, good experience, I was nervous but they were really friendly, they asked some tough questions. A lot of the main questions were expected nothing out of blue, had practised a lot of the questions, friendly experience and I would recommend them.

Interview Questions

• Define 6 qualities you think a successful leader display?   Answer Question