Capita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capita in April 2014.

Interview Details – In-house recruitment consult talked me through the role (although this wasn't entirely accurate in its scope) followed by telephone interview. This led to a face-to-face interview with the group director at the Leeds offices. Overall they seemed friendly and welcoming but received little feedback afterwards.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2012.

Interview Details – A quick 30 minutes telephone interview, followed by a 1 1/2 hour face to face interview and a 30 mins technical test which was testing me on my SQL and VB.net / C# programming along with my problem solving skills.

Interview Question – Most questions were the usual; tell me a time when .... etc...

The most challenging part was sitting down with a senior and running through a SQL test and a VB.Net test whilst he took some notes.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more than initially given as they have a wide bracket and always offer the lowest.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Capita in March 2009.

Interview Details – There were three interviews, the first with the departmental manager and two potential colleagues, the second with the manager and a Human Resources representative. The third interview was with the deputy director and some minions. Incredibly I was asked on the second interview where I expected to see myself in five years.

Interview Question – 'Where do you see yourself in five years'.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much wriggle room, they weren't very flexible.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!