Capita Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

4 interviews

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Novus Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capita in February 2012.

lengthy process, technical tests. revise beforehand

Limited spaces so only take good people

Practice communication skills

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capita in August 2013.

interviewed by two MD, really nice people, go through my CV to check my knowledge about risk.

Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capita in January 2010.

Really simple. They need you after all. Turn up with all the paper work they have requested from you, they will make the copies whilst you meet the consultant in charge of the area of London in which you wish to work in. It was a general get to know one another chat, finding out who you are as an individual and as a teacher. Your preferences and what you want from the company; your teaching experiences and your long term plans as a teacher or otherwise; and area of expertise. That's all, then they just get to work in finding your a job that suits your needs based on your interview and experiences that you have highlighted.

Interview Questions
    • As it was a general chat about who you are etc, I didn't really encounter any difficult questions.   Answer Question
    As I was a qualified teacher, I asked for a little more pay and was successful in getting a £5 increase in the days rate.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capita in August 2008.

Very informal initially, then a more formal panel interview. Positive throughout, but no further communication, so assumend no offer.

Interview Questions
    • You do not appear to have done may large deals recently - how will you cope with multi-million poound deals?   View Answer
    • You will be required to work late in different locations - how will you cope with this?   View Answer

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!