Capita

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Reading, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capita in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via recruiter. One phone interview and a F2F the next week. Offered the job the day after that. I moved my family from another continent to take the job. No relocation allowance given and they have never paid the 10% bonus I was promised in the interview! nor have they given a pay rise. Now I've been here for a while I don't know of anyone who's received a bonus or pay rise. Ever.

Interview Question – All of the questions were non-technical and very easy to answer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They tried negotiating the salary down - I told them no way and to take it or leave it. Good decision, since they have had pay freezes for 3 years running.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!