Capita Technologies

Capita Technologies Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capita Technologies

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capita Technologies.

First HR will call for some general questions followed by a coding test in sql,Java and JSP. Code has to be written in notepad. One of the questions is take input from user and validate a jsp screen.

Interview Questions

Java Developer In Irvine, CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capita Technologies in May 2012.

Had 2 interviews. First one was a coding test, which I did well. Second interview involved meeting with 3 people, all technical interview. The questions was about Java API, SQL, etc... Not too difficult. Of course, I did not get all the questions right.

Did not hear any feedback from them after the interview. Either that, or my recruiter did not bother to pass it on to me.

Until now, that position is still left unfilled. Either Capita is very selective in their candidates or the offer is so low that most people would decline. It's not very often that I see a position being opened for so long.

Interview Questions
    • Java API, not very difficult as long as you know the answers.   Answer Question