CapitaLand Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CapitaLand

Manager Investment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CapitaLand in May 2012.

They are into retail development and hence very much concerned about the the retail experience in mall management and mall designing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CapitaLand in March 2012.

Cold call to HR using their company website
    Received email to send documents to the head HR
    Head HR matched me with a position
    Interview with specific location team within the same week
    Interview was more on background, detailing experiences; talked about learnings, future plans, what company does, what duties are expected. Very two-way; was an enriching discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer
    None. Was given a contract with salary already filled out

Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CapitaLand in October 2011.

Slow interview cycle and candidates are advised to do his or her homework way before hand. There are a lot of technical as well as general knowledge questions. The company itself are very supportive towards candidates in the interview process. Advice is just be yourself and do your very best.

Strategy Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CapitaLand in January 2010.

interview with hr. basic questions like what you expect out of a job, positions you are interested in

Project Manager In Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CapitaLand in October 2009.

I have interviewd with them by 3 times. First time, I introduced my background and previous working experience to their china branch company boss. 1 month later, I got the vedio interview with their singapore design team to descibe my technology. Last tiem, I was interiewed by china CEO, it was very short. all the question like disccusion between friend about life philosophy. And after, HR informed me the result, they can only offer me 20% increase from my previous incoming, which I ask for 30%. Therefore, I gave up.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to leave your current company?   View Answer
    • why do you think you it is reasonable you want to ask for 30% increase for salary?   View Answer