CapitaLand

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CapitaLand in March 2012.

Interview Details – Cold call to HR using their company website
Received email to send documents to the head HR
Head HR matched me with a position
Interview with specific location team within the same week
Interview was more on background, detailing experiences; talked about learnings, future plans, what company does, what duties are expected. Very two-way; was an enriching discussion.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Was given a contract with salary already filled out

Manager Investment Interview

Manager Investment
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CapitaLand in May 2012.

Interview Details – They are into retail development and hence very much concerned about the the retail experience in mall management and mall designing.

Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CapitaLand in October 2011.

Interview Details – Slow interview cycle and candidates are advised to do his or her homework way before hand. There are a lot of technical as well as general knowledge questions. The company itself are very supportive towards candidates in the interview process. Advice is just be yourself and do your very best.

Project Manager In Design Interview

Project Manager In Design
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CapitaLand in October 2009.

Interview Details – I have interviewd with them by 3 times. First time, I introduced my background and previous working experience to their china branch company boss. 1 month later, I got the vedio interview with their singapore design team to descibe my technology. Last tiem, I was interiewed by china CEO, it was very short. all the question like disccusion between friend about life philosophy. And after, HR informed me the result, they can only offer me 20% increase from my previous incoming, which I ask for 30%. Therefore, I gave up.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your current company?   View Answer
  • why do you think you it is reasonable you want to ask for 30% increase for salary?   View Answer

Strategy Interview

Strategy

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CapitaLand in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview with hr. basic questions like what you expect out of a job, positions you are interested in

Interview Question – why do you think you are suitable for this position   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CapitaLand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CapitaLand interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CapitaLand employees and interview candidates.