Capital City Bank

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital City Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capital City Bank in November 2014.

Filled out application online. Was scheduled for an interview the following week. Did not finish the interview because they expected me to start the very next week told them I had to give my current employer two weeks notice. They also would not have paid me until the end of the following month

Interview Questions
    • No questions. They were surprised that I was currently employed.   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capital City Bank.

The interview process wasn't intimidating. It was done professionally and ran very smoothly. The managers were open for discussion and made me feel very comfortable. The interview lasted for maybe 20 minutes & I was notified within 24 hours that I was hired for the position. Very memorable interview indeed. Easy, & straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "How do you like to be managed!" I stumbled over this question because you never really know what type of managers you are up ahead. Could have been an easy going manager, and it could have been a micromanager, so you have to be careful with that question. Of course I answered it cautiously mentioning that I am able to conform with whatever my manager sets before me. It solely depends on how the manager likes to manage people. From there, I will comply.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Applied, got a phone call for an interview. Had one interview and got an offer over the phone

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital City Bank.

easy. they make you feel like your the best and you have the job

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Applied Online, took the online assessment. Was contacted by Recruiter who did a phone interview. She told me what they look for on the phone interview is high energy in the conversation. Then they schedule for interview with Branch Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capital City Bank in March 2013.

I submitted my résumé, got an email the following day. Submitted my complete application, got another email that evening. Contacted HR about my credit report, they submitted my application to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me the very next morning. My interview went great and she gave me the impression that I would get the position. My interview was on Thursday and today is Monday. I am very confident that I will get an offer tomorrow. She was very informative about the company, the CEO and the benefits. I am excited to join the CCBG family. I am praying that I get that call.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict between yourself and a former manager, and describe how you came to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital City Bank in October 2011.

Very professional and nice.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital City Bank in September 2008.

1:1 interview was good. Met with the chief credit officer and we discussed my background. He asked about my theories on lending.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital City Bank in May 2008.

I applied online and received a response about a week later. I was called into HR to do a Personality/IQ test that just basically makes sure you're not psychotic and that you have basic math skills. After that, the interview was with the Branch Manager and Lead Teller. The Lead Teller asked most of the questions while the Branch Manager chimed in every once in a while. The interview went well and I was offered the job in about a weeks time.

Interview Questions
    • Rate your customer service skills and describe a good experience with a customer.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one... i accepted the offer.