Capital City Bank

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerk Interview

Interviewed at Capital City Bank

Interview Details – Applied, got a phone call for an interview. Had one interview and got an offer over the phone

Interview Question – Standard questions nothing really challenging.   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Lead Teller
Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Interview Details – easy. they make you feel like your the best and you have the job

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Interview Details – Applied Online, took the online assessment. Was contacted by Recruiter who did a phone interview. She told me what they look for on the phone interview is high energy in the conversation. Then they schedule for interview with Branch Manager.

Interview Question – What did you like least about your last job?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Inverness, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capital City Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my résumé, got an email the following day. Submitted my complete application, got another email that evening. Contacted HR about my credit report, they submitted my application to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me the very next morning. My interview went great and she gave me the impression that I would get the position. My interview was on Thursday and today is Monday. I am very confident that I will get an offer tomorrow. She was very informative about the company, the CEO and the benefits. I am excited to join the CCBG family. I am praying that I get that call.

Interview Question – Describe a conflict between yourself and a former manager, and describe how you came to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
Tallahassee, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capital City Bank in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional and nice.

Interview Questions

Teller II Interview

Tallahassee, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Capital City Bank in May 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a response about a week later. I was called into HR to do a Personality/IQ test that just basically makes sure you're not psychotic and that you have basic math skills. After that, the interview was with the Branch Manager and Lead Teller. The Lead Teller asked most of the questions while the Branch Manager chimed in every once in a while. The interview went well and I was offered the job in about a weeks time.

Interview Question – Rate your customer service skills and describe a good experience with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one... i accepted the offer.

Credit Analyst Interview

Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capital City Bank in September 2008.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview was good. Met with the chief credit officer and we discussed my background. He asked about my theories on lending.

Interview Question – What constitutes a capable borrower?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capital City Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital City Bank interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital City Bank employees and interview candidates.