Capital Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview Details – I first had a talk with the recruiter and then I went in for an in office interview. I had three separate interviews. A lot of behavioral questions were asked, but were easy to answer. Some of the questions asked seemed repetitive and just worded differently. What I did not like about this interview was that more time was spent asking me all the questions and there was little time for me to ask my own questions or even get a sense of the company. The people I interviewed with were so up tight and very hard to talk to.

Interview Question – All the questions were the general behavioral questions that you will typically see on any website that has a list of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did get the job, but I declined because I didn't get a good vibe from the people I interviewed with. Also, seems like this job is very demanding on a day to day basis.

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capital Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – First round happened on campus. I Received a phone call within 1 week offering a 2nd round fly-out interview. The 2nd round consisted of 4 x 1hr interviews, lunch, and a tour of the facility. All behavioral questions, nothing technical at all. I received an offer 2 weeks later, but declined.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not want to be an accountant.

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the fund accounting manager. She mostly asked me about behavioral questions. There was no technical question. I am still waiting for response.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time you had to make your own decision?   Answer Question

Worked for Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!