Capital Group Accounting Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus first. Contacted a week or two later for final round interviews in Irvine 2 months later. Consisted of 4 hour long interviews, tour of campus, and lunch. Good experience and good company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I gave one of the recruiters my resume at a job fair on campus and HR contacted me a couple of weeks later with an invitation to sign up for an interview on my university's on campus recruiting system.

The interview was two on one and consisted primarily of behavioral questions. Expect your interviewers to poke and prod at your answers with follow up questions if you don't sound like you know what you're talking about.

Interviewers seem genuinely passionate about the company. A trend I noticed in their people was a tendency towards being very careful and conservative with the things they say, which reflects the company's culture.

The only negative aspect of the interview was that they didn't bother to notify me that I wouldn't be chosen for a second round interview. I would interview for them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question
    • What's the most complex function you've used in Excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

2 people would come and interview you. They ask questions to see your personality as well as the typical work experience that you've put on the resume.