Capital Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capital Group in April 2008.

11 interviews. various people from managers and sr managers to IT customers to peers. Some in person, by phone and by telepresence. Lengthy process. Not sure of benefit for that many but learned it was the accepted practice to try to ensure good cultural fit with the company.

Interview Questions
  • A very technical question that was asked by a peer/custmer. It was almost completely unrelayed to the position and my background. I honestly pointed that out (tactfully) and we moved on.   Answer Question
Some neg. On base pay. They lean on the bonus system and include it like base even though they also say there is no guarantee. They say they have always provided some sort of bonus and they have. Benefits package is good/ fair. Compares well with competitors in my opinion and experience.