Capital Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mutual Fund Accountant Interview

Mutual Fund Accountant
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capital Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screening, Phone Interview with hiring manager

Interview Question – The interview was very relaxed and conversational so there wasn't too many difficult questions. He mostly asked about projects/assignments from college that I had on my resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Mutual Fund Accountant Interview

Mutual Fund Accountant
Irvine, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capital Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from an initial recruiter for a phone interview. After that i was brought in to meet with the recruiter for a 1-on-1 interview. It was an informal meeting in which the recruiter assess your interest in the position and asks you about your resume. After that I met with both the senior manager and manager. That interview was more formal as they ask you specific questions that require you to recall specific examples from your work history,school projects, classes, and so forth. It's not a very daunting process, though it may seem like it. I thought I did very well in all of my interviews, yet I was offered no job.

Interview Question – Give us an example of when you had to apply great attention to detail?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital Group

Worked for Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital Group Mutual Fund Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital Group employees and interview candidates.