Capital Group Shareholder Account Representative Interview Questions

4.0

Shareholder Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

I went through 2 in person interview, 1 with HR, and another with a Team Manager. However, some of my colleagues had 3 interviews, which included a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty relevant to the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capital Group (Carmel, IN).

Interview

I was pre-screened on the phone by HR and recommended for an interview. The in person interview process was rigorous. One interview by HR and one by the department manager. There was also an opportunity to listen to sample calls and a tour of the campus. Everyone was polite. When I left, I literally had no feeling for how I had done and whether I might get called back. They do not seem to want you to have previous financial services experience (maybe that gets in the way of their training process?)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had limited information and an uncertain outcome. How did you determine what to do?   Answer Question

Shareholder Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

Contacted via phone first and have a phone interview, then if it goes well they will ask you to come in for an interview, you will also need to provide transcripts if you have a college degree (don't lie about your GPA they will look at your transcripts)

Interview Questions

• How do you go about solving a problem?   1 Answer

Shareholder Account Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital Group in August 2008.

Interview

Interviewers are very friendly and professional. They are honest about the work and what the company has to offer. I had 3 interviews and an extensive list of items I had to provide. They are a great company to work for. You better do your research and has great customer service skills in order to be considered for the positions available. I had to complete 3 typing tests, a math test, an english/language skills test, a background check, a credit check and two phone interviews, also had to provide past copies of pay stubs from previous employers and school transcripts. They called all of my references.

Interview Questions

• The usual "Give me an example when you went against company policy and why."   Answer Question

Negotiation

THere is no negotiation.