Capital H Group, LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capital H Group, LLC in January 2007.

Interview Details – My initial contact with the company came about when a mutual friend forwarded me a job description from a consultant at CHG. My friend then forwarded my resume to the firm, and a recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview.

In the phone interview, we discussed my background and the major line items on my resume. At the conclusion, the recruiter invited me to an in-person interview the next week.

The first round of consisted of two in-person interviews: a panel of two Level 1 consultants, and a one-on-one with a Level 2 consultant. The second round consisted of another panel with two different Level 1's and a one-on-one with the office's managing director.

The discussion was fairly standard interview fare - we talked about my work experiences, problem-solving style, education and outside interests. There was no case interview process at this time, but I believe that they have since added one.

Interview Question – What makes you passionate about human capital?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capital H Group, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital H Group, LLC Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital H Group, LLC employees and interview candidates.