Capital One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Business Analyst Summer Intern
McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capital One in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a hit-or-miss case interview. The case itself was simply but if you are stuck on one part, you are basically dinged. The company did say during the company presentation that only 5% of all applicants are eventually hired.

Interview Question – Subway Case   Answer Question

Business Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Business Analyst Summer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Capital One in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was not told that it would be a 30-minute case study until 4 minutes before the interview began. It was a case about comparing two industries and which one to target, followed by some calculations. There was a calculator available for use. The interviewer was super nice and guided me through some tough spots.

Interview Question – Which industry should we offer our services to?   Answer Question

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!