Capital One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Business Analyst Summer Intern
McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capital One in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a hit-or-miss case interview. The case itself was simply but if you are stuck on one part, you are basically dinged. The company did say during the company presentation that only 5% of all applicants are eventually hired.

Interview Question – Subway Case   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Business Analyst Summer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Capital One in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was not told that it would be a 30-minute case study until 4 minutes before the interview began. It was a case about comparing two industries and which one to target, followed by some calculations. There was a calculator available for use. The interviewer was super nice and guided me through some tough spots.

Interview Question – Which industry should we offer our services to?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital One

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One Business Analyst Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees and interview candidates.