Capital One Compliance Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Capital One in August 2012.

Started with an initial screening by HR. Then I was sent 2 online assessments to take over the weekend. Apparently I passed and HR contacted me the next week to set up a first round phone interview. A week later I heard back that there would be a second round of phone interviews, consisting of 2 other managers. About 2-3 weeks went by and I was contacted again to set up 3rd round in-person interviews. The phone interviews seemed to cover more technical aspects, while the face to face interviews were much more laid-back and conversational in style. I definitely had the feeling that I was "auditioning" them as much as they were auditioning me, which always put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • I guess the most difficult/unexpected question was "What part of this job do you think may be a struggle for you?   Answer Question
Just negotiated my start date and it went pretty smooth

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!