Capital One

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Care Unit Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at Capital One.

I filled out an online application and uploaded my resume on a weekday at 6:34 PST.
I have over 15 years of call center experience and 10 years of call center supervisor experience. I have a degree and a Military Background.
At 6:51 PM (17 minutes later) I received this response:
Thank you for your interest in the Customer Care Unit Manager (Req 720657) position at Capital One. We carefully reviewed your background as it relates to this position, and we have identified other candidates who more closely meet our requirements.
Please know this does not affect your candidacy for other positions for which you may have applied or wish to apply to in the future. We will keep your information active in our system for six months, and we might consider you for future openings that match your skills, experience and interest. If we identify your skill set as a potential fit for future opportunities, we will contact you promptly for further discussion.
Again, thank you for your time and interest in Capital One.

Sincerely,
Capital One Recruiting

Interview Questions
  • The fact that there wasnt one question at all!!!   View Answer