Capital One

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Unit Manager Role Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and interviewed at Capital One.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application and uploaded my resume on a weekday at 6:34 PST.
I have over 15 years of call center experience and 10 years of call center supervisor experience. I have a degree and a Military Background.
At 6:51 PM (17 minutes later) I received this response:
Thank you for your interest in the Customer Care Unit Manager (Req 720657) position at Capital One. We carefully reviewed your background as it relates to this position, and we have identified other candidates who more closely meet our requirements.
Please know this does not affect your candidacy for other positions for which you may have applied or wish to apply to in the future. We will keep your information active in our system for six months, and we might consider you for future openings that match your skills, experience and interest. If we identify your skill set as a potential fit for future opportunities, we will contact you promptly for further discussion.
Again, thank you for your time and interest in Capital One.

Sincerely,
Capital One Recruiting

Interview Question – The fact that there wasnt one question at all!!!   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital One

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One Customer Care Unit Manager Role interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees and interview candidates.