Capital One Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.1

Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was referred by a friend. I got a call from HR the next day and set up an initial phone interview. It was very brief and included questions such as: Why Capital One and why this position? A behavior question (Describe a time at work where you encountered a strange/unexpected situation and how you reacted) was also asked. Information about salary and your schedule was also given by the HR manager. I setup the time for the behavioral interview with the Department Lead as well. For the second (1 on 1 with Dept Lead) interview, I was asked a couple behavioral questions. Before that, the lead talked about the position, what it entails, and what they are looking for. As for the questions, they were simple behavioral questions such as most difficult customer, unexpected situation with a customer, a time you had to do multiple things at once. At the end, you can also ask the Dept. Lead a question.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. Standard behavioral interview questions (see above).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview

Interview

I completed my application around August and was called for a phone interview the first week in September. Unfortunately when it came time for me to actually HAVE my interview, the recruiter called me late and I was not able to take the call. He left a message and instructed me to call him back. I called, left two messages and have not heard anything else from the recruiter since, this was last week. I feel like I've wasted my time and none of it was any fault of my own. If I had any recommendations, get better recruiters! I didn't even get to interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy, they just wanted to hire for the holidays I am guessing. They had hired about 100 new people and then started letting people go. They have great benefits, but they don't care about employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer yelling and cursing at you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

STAR process; Situation, Task, Action, Result. Answer in those steps, what situation you were in, what tasks did you need to complete, what actions were taken, and what was the end result.

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the position and did an online assessment. An HR Recruiter called and did a phone interview, if you do well you will be asked to select a date for a face to face interview. The phone interview questions were about your past work and one behavioral interview question. The face to face were all behavioral interview questions which Capital One preps you for.

Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I Filled out the long drawn out questionnaire and simulation online. There was a simple tell me what you currently do Phone interview (tie it to the actual position you are applying to ) Did background Check Face to Face interview with 1 manager (scenario based) Called back to choose shift (there is a shift differential).

Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

The process is pretty quick and most of the managers are very cool and laid back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to get a higher pay, everybody starts out at the same amount and you only get a pay increase after a year based on everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

only one question was asked , so they were not really looking for quality. high turn over and they wonder why

Interview Questions

• 1 role play question that caller had emergency in her family and you were expected to 'connect' personally-ex is everyone ok?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation $13.03 no real bonus even tho they tell you there is. don't plan on getting it

Fraud Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I saw an ad online for simply hired .com and I filled out the application and then I took the assessment. I was invited to take another assessment that asked me about what time I preferred to be working. Then there was a phone screening that asked you general questions about your background and experience after this 20 minute screen I was invited to come to a face to face interview. Which i accepted

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Name a process that you were able to change and implement for the better   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negoitation just a take it or leave it amount and then benefits started the same day as your first day which was pretty awesome

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called approximately a month after I submitted my application online. The recruiter told me some details about the position over the phone and then asked if I could attend an interview the next day. I was told it would be a behavioral interview which would be focused on specific situations I had experienced in my career and the actions I took in those situations. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked to describe a time where I had to handle a situation with an upset customer and the the steps I took to resolve the situation. I was was also asked to describe a time I had to handle a complex customer situation and the steps I took to handle it. We also did a short role-play where the interviewer was the customer and I was the representative

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were about the same level of difficulty. There were not really any unexpected questions.   Answer Question