Capital One IT Analyst Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

About case interview..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capital One in March 2013.

3 interviews each 1 hour long. 1 job fit, 1 case study, and 1 behavioral. spent the whole day at the headquarters in fairfax, va. overall was a good experience and i learned a lot from it.

Interview Questions
    • during the job fit interview, it was mostly a conversation and going over my resume. they were seeing if i was a good fit for an open position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capital One in February 2013.

1st round interview - 3 behavioral questions all based around failure
    Final round interview - 1 behavioral (same as above), plus 1 case interview, plus 1 job fit interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

interviewed at Capital One in February 2013.

I first was interviewed on my school campus for a behavior interview. The process was smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. I was then called to their Plano campus and flew (all expenses covered) in to do an all day interview that consisted of a Case, Job-fit and another behavior interview. Each one was done by a different person, equally friendly. Never during the interviews did I feel nervous or pressured. The next day I got a call saying I was hired. Excellent process.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was a logic puzzle dealing with an assembly line. I do not remember the specifics, however, the interviewer helped me out a lot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capital One in February 2012.

Absolutely the worst on-campus interview experience I have ever had!

The recruiter was nice enough, as was the student alum. The 1:1 behavioral interview was a complete disaster. The interviewer had a frown on his face the entire time and read from his packet of interview questions.

He took a lot of notes and made absolutely no eye contact, and at the end when I asked him questions, he seemed extremely sheepish and reluctant. The feeling I got from the 1:1 interviewer was that he did not at all want to be there.

I feel like I wasted my morning to take the time for the interview - the interviewer was absolutely the most dour and rude interviewer I have ever encountered!