Capital One Interview Questions in Mc Lean, VA

Updated May 18, 2015

Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capital One (Mc Lean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in the capital one careers website.It took 2+ months for the interview process. Phone call with recruiter, online assessment, phone call with hiring manger and onsite interview. The recruiter is horrible. She did not even responded back after the onsite interview. It doesn't matter whether we are selected or not but it is courtesy to at least send an email to the candidate after the interview. I took one day off for their onsite interview and stayed there for 4 hours. After that haven't received any email or phone call from the recruiter about the feed back.Capital one is a big financial company, however they doesn't even have minimum courtesy. The recruiters should improve a lot by replying promptly and also they should give respect for the time we have spent for their power day(it is a big joke :-))

Interview Questions

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capital One (Mc Lean, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, Online assessment, Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• So far no unexpected questions. Describe the risk management approach from your current job   1 Answer