Capital One

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

Escalated Call Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capital One in January 2015.

Applied online, email to ask to do a brief assessment then invited to an assessment day the next week. Group call listening exercise where you listen and give your opinion on each call. Then two 45 minute interviews. One of them was a job fit interview and one behavioural interview.

Interview Questions
    • Job fit interview questions and behavioural questions. Why do you want to work here, what experience do you have relevant to this role etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capital One in July 2013.

I filled an application form online and sent my CV and relevant documents. It was quite easy to apply.

I had a phone interview, where they asked usual questions like why are you interested in this job? Do you know what the role requires, etc.. The lady I spoke was quite helpful.

Then I had the actual interview. This had 4 parts. On first part they asked similar questions to the telephone interview, and asked questions on my cv. This part is called the job fit interview. On second part, I was given a case study about a call centre. It is mainly to test mathematical and analytical skills. Third interview was about coding in SQL. But this part is not that important. After these I was told I passed the first round. Then I had an interview with head of department Jeremy Penzer. This was again based on a case study interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case study questions were a little difficult. It could be that I was a little out of practice maybe.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capital One in February 2011.

3 Stage Interview - Test, Telephone Interview & In Person Interview

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation it was take it or leave it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capital One in June 2010.

Application form
    On-line tests
    Group Assessment
    Interview

Interview Questions
    • it was all straight forward, no tricky questions   View Answer
    NA