Capital One Principal Data Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Principal Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capital One.

Submitted my resume to one representative at our campus job fair and got a phone interview later. Soon I was notified to go for an onsite interview at Wilmington, DE office. The onsite interview took a whole morning with 2 rounds of behavioral interviews and 2 rounds of case interviews.

Interview Questions
Did not try to negotiate since it is higher than my expectation already.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Principal Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capital One in May 2012.

The process is standard as others have mentioned. First I was contacted by HR by phone. Second, I completed the online test. Capital One provides useful resources to help you prepare for the test. Then, I was invited to Richmond for an on-site, which includes 2 behavioral and 2 case interviews. All the interviewers were senior managers who are familiar with the company and in the job family that I interviewed for, which is great. The interviewers were all very friendly and helpful. The behavioral interviews are straightforward, you just need to know your stories well. It's a good idea to prepare for the cases - I did not, but they let me know when I made a mistake. It's critical to keep communicating what you are thinking with the interviewer. After the on-site, I had two more phone interviews with hiring managers in the following week, and got the offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions