Capital One

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Capital One in July 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a three to four month process. Between the initial phone interview, the online testing and then the in-person "Power Day" it can be a long haul.

Interview Question – The interviews are a series of 50 minute conversations with three or four different people. They basically all end up asking you the same kinds of "behavioral" interview questions - "tell me about a time when . . . " Be prepare with a lot of good examples from your past experiences.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. I was offer the position and salary from an internal recruiter who was not authorized to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager
Plano, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capital One in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was told that I did well and I passed all of the interview stages but that I lacked experience and I would be put forward for an associate level. However, I never heard from them again after that comment.

Interview Question – Tell about a time where you ad to use your leadership skills and these skills were deemed unsuccessful upon completion of the project?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital One

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One Senior Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees and interview candidates.