Capital Senior Living

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Fishers, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capital Senior Living in November 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was with the Business Office Manager, Marketing Director, Executive Director and some of the Nursing staff. Overall the interview was very thorough. They detailed the job requirements and expectations.

Interview Question – Most questions were standard to the position, I choose the "Why did I want to work for this firm?" as I felt this needed o be tailored to the services offered at this location.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capital Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital Senior Living interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capital Senior Living employees and interview candidates.