CapitalSource Account Executive Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CapitalSource.

Interview process started with a short 20 minute phone call. The in person interview lasted close to 3.5 hours and was with 4+ employees. I had an interview with two managers and two employees. It took over two weeks to hear back that I got hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalSource

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CapitalSource in June 2009.

I received a phone call from an HR director who asked about my previous experience and salary requirement. I interviewed with three people. You should convey your knowledge of the company, the specific industry your job will be in, and ask relevant questions. Try to convince the interviewer that you will be a good fit in the company. The work culture is very laid back. There is no micro-managing. The downside is that you are essentially working for several people throughout the day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your school activities.?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose not to seek employment at the company you had an internship with?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because jobs were hard to come by.