CapitalSource Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 15, 2014
6 interviews

2.8

Credit Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CapitalSource in August 2014.

Interview took 4 hours, waited for the last person to interview with for almost 40 minutes. There were no people of color in that office. They claimed that my experience was not in line with the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CapitalSource in May 2013.

Very informal. I was late by 30 minutes, but they seemed fine with it, and I was mainly given more information about the position and asked whether it seemed like something that suits my interests. It seemed to me that they were already committed to hiring me, and only did a brief interview as a formality to complete the process

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, given a contract for intern

Receptionist Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CapitalSource.

Fairly straight forward; first a phone interview with the recruiter, second on-site with HR, third (separate day) interview with senior management.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Typical hiring process, submitted resume got a call back within a week. Went in for an interview, was asked questions about my résumé.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CapitalSource.

Interview process started with a short 20 minute phone call. The in person interview lasted close to 3.5 hours and was with 4+ employees. I had an interview with two managers and two employees. It took over two weeks to hear back that I got hired.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CapitalSource in June 2009.

I received a phone call from an HR director who asked about my previous experience and salary requirement. I interviewed with three people. You should convey your knowledge of the company, the specific industry your job will be in, and ask relevant questions. Try to convince the interviewer that you will be a good fit in the company. The work culture is very laid back. There is no micro-managing. The downside is that you are essentially working for several people throughout the day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your school activities.?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose not to seek employment at the company you had an internship with?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because jobs were hard to come by.

Worked for CapitalSource? Contribute to the Community!