Capitol Autism Services

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Autism Services

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capitol Autism Services in October 2011.

My initial communication with the company was very positive; the recruiter gave me detailed information over the phone and emailed me all other details I would need to prepare for the actual panel interview. The panel was welcoming and friendly which made me comfortable. They asked typical interview questions such as my strengths, weakness, my experiences and also had me perform a mock interview to show my recruiting skills. The office was modern and updated, the office culture seems to be open and my perception of the employees is that they seem to enjoy working there.

Interview Questions
    • Please give us an example from your past experience on how you handled having prioritize upper managements request.   View Answer

Behavior Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capitol Autism Services in October 2010.

Given 5 Pre-interview questions which give a little insight as to your individual responses to adverse conditions during a student case. 1:1 interview consisted of 7-10 specific questions regarding your response and comfort level working with children with disabilities, especially, autism.
    Questions included:
    If the child were to kick and scream and bite, what would you do?

Interview Questions
    • If the child were to kick and scream and bite, what would you do?   View Answer
    • How would you handle the situation in which you are doing well and making great progress with a child, so much so that the family invites you to dinner to show their appreciation?   View Answer
    • It's 8:45 a.m. and you're running late and still need to get gas. Your next case begins at 9:00 a.m. and it takes nearly 20 minutes to get there, what would you do?   View Answer