Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Federal Financial
- Marketing Professional (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Dispute Coordinator - Call Center (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.
Apply online - skills test/inbound call center simulation and personality test (be prepared to spend 45 - 60 minutes all together, you do have the option for to complete tests at later time, but with 48 hours of application) Phone interview with recruiter (10 minutes) Face to face interview with hiring manager (30-40 minutes) Offer contingent of background check
- Behavioral interview questions - use STAR method to answer Role play - interviewer is the caller, you are the agent Answer Question
Able to negotiate schedule Unable to negotiate salary because there is a base pay with monthly incentive
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Overland Park, KS) in June 2011.
Applied online, interviewed with HR, second interview was with branch managers.
- Mostly behavioral questions, some situational questioning regarding previous customer service work. Answer Question
Not much negotiation; it's entry level work.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Olathe, KS) in April 2011.
It was an internal interview for the company I currently work for. They asked questions regarding my current job duties, my goals in the company, where I see myself in 3 years, how I would handle an upset customer, do I cross sale, if I do and the customer declines what would I do. I think they they need to give you specific scenarios and ask you to handle it.
- How do you feel about your current managment. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Overland Park, KS) in February 2011.
Very cordial and collegial. Compared notes with my past versus current wish list for prospective hire. Questions about contacts and descriptions of how the team works at CapFed. I thought the interview went very well, but didn't get the job. Got the impression that the position had probably already been filled, and that maybe I was brought in just as courtesy or control.
- Why do you want to work for CapFed? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review