Capitol Federal Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Federal Financial

Dispute Coordinator - Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Apply online - skills test/inbound call center simulation and personality test (be prepared to spend 45 - 60 minutes all together, you do have the option for to complete tests at later time, but with 48 hours of application) Phone interview with recruiter (10 minutes) Face to face interview with hiring manager (30-40 minutes) Offer contingent of background check

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions - use STAR method to answer Role play - interviewer is the caller, you are the agent   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate schedule Unable to negotiate salary because there is a base pay with monthly incentive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Overland Park, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with HR, second interview was with branch managers.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, some situational questioning regarding previous customer service work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation; it's entry level work.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Olathe, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an internal interview for the company I currently work for. They asked questions regarding my current job duties, my goals in the company, where I see myself in 3 years, how I would handle an upset customer, do I cross sale, if I do and the customer declines what would I do. I think they they need to give you specific scenarios and ask you to handle it.

Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial (Overland Park, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

Very cordial and collegial. Compared notes with my past versus current wish list for prospective hire. Questions about contacts and descriptions of how the team works at CapFed. I thought the interview went very well, but didn't get the job. Got the impression that the position had probably already been filled, and that maybe I was brought in just as courtesy or control.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CapFed?   1 Answer