Capitol Federal Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Dispute Coordinator - Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in May 2014.

Apply online - skills test/inbound call center simulation and personality test (be prepared to spend 45 - 60 minutes all together, you do have the option for to complete tests at later time, but with 48 hours of application)
    Phone interview with recruiter (10 minutes)
    Face to face interview with hiring manager (30-40 minutes)
    Offer contingent of background check

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral interview questions - use STAR method to answer
      Role play - interviewer is the caller, you are the agent
        Answer Question
    Able to negotiate schedule
    Unable to negotiate salary because there is a base pay with monthly incentive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in June 2011.

Applied online, interviewed with HR, second interview was with branch managers.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions, some situational questioning regarding previous customer service work.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation; it's entry level work.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in April 2011.

It was an internal interview for the company I currently work for.
    They asked questions regarding my current job duties, my goals in the company, where I see myself in 3 years, how I would handle an upset customer, do I cross sale, if I do and the customer declines what would I do.

I think they they need to give you specific scenarios and ask you to handle it.

Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in February 2011.

Very cordial and collegial. Compared notes with my past versus current wish list for prospective hire. Questions about contacts and descriptions of how the team works at CapFed. I thought the interview went very well, but didn't get the job. Got the impression that the position had probably already been filled, and that maybe I was brought in just as courtesy or control.

Interview Questions

Worked for Capitol Federal Financial? Contribute to the Community!