Capitol Federal Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dispute Coordinator - Call Center Interview

Dispute Coordinator - Call Center
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in May 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online - skills test/inbound call center simulation and personality test (be prepared to spend 45 - 60 minutes all together, you do have the option for to complete tests at later time, but with 48 hours of application)
Phone interview with recruiter (10 minutes)
Face to face interview with hiring manager (30-40 minutes)
Offer contingent of background check

Interview Question – Behavioral interview questions - use STAR method to answer
Role play - interviewer is the caller, you are the agent
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate schedule
Unable to negotiate salary because there is a base pay with monthly incentive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, interviewed with HR, second interview was with branch managers.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions, some situational questioning regarding previous customer service work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation; it's entry level work.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was an internal interview for the company I currently work for.
They asked questions regarding my current job duties, my goals in the company, where I see myself in 3 years, how I would handle an upset customer, do I cross sale, if I do and the customer declines what would I do.

I think they they need to give you specific scenarios and ask you to handle it.

Interview Question – How do you feel about your current managment.   Answer Question

Marketing Professional Interview

Marketing Professional
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capitol Federal Financial in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very cordial and collegial. Compared notes with my past versus current wish list for prospective hire. Questions about contacts and descriptions of how the team works at CapFed. I thought the interview went very well, but didn't get the job. Got the impression that the position had probably already been filled, and that maybe I was brought in just as courtesy or control.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for CapFed?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capitol Federal Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capitol Federal Financial interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capitol Federal Financial employees and interview candidates.