Capitol Office Solutions Interview Questions in Columbia, MD

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

Standard. Meet with recruiter. Meet with manager. The first interview is a phone interview. The second interview is in the office. They usually decide pretty quickly if they are going to hire you. That's about it. Blah Blah Blah

Negotiation

They gave me the offer and I accepted.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Had phone screen with HR. She set up the interview with Hiring Manager, VP Sales, President of company. Put together a 30/60/90 presentation on how I would approach the position. Met with each individual in a 2 day process. Salary was low and was able to negotiate a slightly higher one. From the time of application to offer was approx 7 days. A Very quick process.

Interview Questions

• What types of Verticals have you worked with?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your prior experience and how it will relate to the organization   1 Answer

Outside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

A 20-30 minute phone screening to determine if you would be a good fit and also explain the position in detail. If that goes well you will be brought in to speak with the sales manager. If that goes well you will have a field ride to get a feel of the day to day life as an employee. Once the current employee reports back to HR and the sales manager they may bring you in for a panel interview with 5 C- level execs for a panel interview. That interview is a 15-30 presentation telling them why you are the best person for the position then they ask questions from the presentation and your resume lasting about an hour in total. A decision is made after the meeting and they call about 1 day later if the background check is clear.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is some room to wiggle the numbers.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

they were not consistent with me, at one point saying they were going to make and offer and then saying a day or so later that no terrifory was available. HR person turned very indifferent - something was suddenly up ... left me with a negative perception of this company (obviously)