Capitol Office Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Office Solutions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capitol Office Solutions in September 2013.

Standard. Meet with recruiter. Meet with manager. The first interview is a phone interview. The second interview is in the office. They usually decide pretty quickly if they are going to hire you. That's about it. Blah Blah Blah

They gave me the offer and I accepted.

Outside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capitol Office Solutions in December 2010.

A 20-30 minute phone screening to determine if you would be a good fit and also explain the position in detail. If that goes well you will be brought in to speak with the sales manager. If that goes well you will have a field ride to get a feel of the day to day life as an employee. Once the current employee reports back to HR and the sales manager they may bring you in for a panel interview with 5 C- level execs for a panel interview. That interview is a 15-30 presentation telling them why you are the best person for the position then they ask questions from the presentation and your resume lasting about an hour in total. A decision is made after the meeting and they call about 1 day later if the background check is clear.

Interview Questions
    There is some room to wiggle the numbers.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capitol Office Solutions in April 2010.

they were not consistent with me, at one point saying they were going to make and offer and then saying a day or so later that no terrifory was available. HR person turned very indifferent - something was suddenly up ... left me with a negative perception of this company (obviously)

Interview Questions