Capitol Region Education Council Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Region Education Council

Magnet School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capitol Region Education Council (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Interview process depends on the school/department. Magnet school/social work was 30-minute interview with about 10 questions. They score your answers on a 0 to 5, 10 or 25 point scale depending on the area:
    - relevant education (5)
    - relevant experience and technical knowledge v. required (25)
    - knowledge of ADOS (10)
    - work with parents (10)
    - consultation to staff (10)
    - knowledge of community providers (10)
    - provision of professional development (10)

Interview Questions

• - Specific questions about community providers were asked. E.g., In this situation, who would go to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

With CREC, always ask for more. If they ask you how much more, ask them how much more they'd be willing to go -- get them to drop numbers first.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capitol Region Education Council (Hartford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for a middle manager position. I had one panel interview with members of the senior management team and the executive director. The interview process may have been shorter than some others', as I was asked to apply for the position. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Each interviewer had prepared, pretty standard interview questions. However there were a bunch of behavioral questions included.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for my title and job description. They would not negotiate on salary.