Capricorn Systems

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capricorn Systems in February 2007.

Interview Details – The recruiter found my resume on internet and called me twice on same day to discuss a position. He was very frank and nice to work with.
My close friends had worked with Capricorn before, so I knew it was a decent place to work. Though they are a typical body shop, they take good care of their consultants.
The interview went well, he went over my recent projects in same skills that he was interested in, and we both were pleased with the discussion.
The position had good prospects but in the end I decided not to proceed as I had another offer closer to home.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving current job.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capricorn Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capricorn Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capricorn Systems employees and interview candidates.