Capstone Consultants

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capstone Consultants in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is a 3 stage process. First is brief, 2nd is a job shadow and third is final with management. It's pretty quick and painless.. completed all 3 in a week.

Interview Question – Describe a weakness   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capstone Consultants in August 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume through a major recruiting site and received an e-mail within 24 hours asking me call to set up an appointment for an interview. Phone call included some basic pre-screening questions. Interview was the next day and included generic HR/behavioral questions and lasted roughly 15 minutes. I had questions to ask at the end of the interview but was quickly rushed out as there were many interview candidates there (or maybe for other reasons...). Was told that I would be contacted later that day if selected for a R2 interview. I accepted the R2 interview and returned the following day. Second round interview involved shadowing a current employee (the shadow process was basically a LONG 1:1 interview), returning to the office and taking a test based on the interview (if you had a pulse throughout the day, you ace this test), and another 1:1 interview with a manager to wrap up. Nothing scary. Received a call within a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Fit was not good for me. I personally find the recruitment methods of this company to be unethical, but will not go into further detail. I would expect the turnover rate to be absurdly high because many people would go into this opportunity expecting a mom and pop version of a major consulting or marketing firm but this is not the case. This isn't Deloitte or McKinsey on a local level. To prepare for the interview, I practiced cases, but realized quickly that this wasn't that type of "consulting". Compensation is embarrassing and no room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capstone Consultants in September 2011.

Interview Details – Ist one is short. 5 min. Just want to see if you'll show up and then if you have a pulse. If you dont appear to see through them, they'll invite you back for 2nd int. Shadowing going door to door to peoples houses cold calling trying to sell them stuff. If you make it through the day w/o demanding to go home, they call and offer you a job as a door-to-door salesman.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – 100% commission, door-to-door sales. Also, no benefits.

Also, if you do good and you get promoted, you get the "privelage" of training someone else....but then you are expected to give them a cut out of your own paycheck so they dont go working a few weeks without making money, since the company doesnt pay for anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capstone Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capstone Consultants Account Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capstone Consultants employees and interview candidates.