Capstone Financial Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Financial (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview with Capstone Financial Partners. The first interview was 1 on 1 for 30 minutes and also consisted of a personality test on the computer afterwards. The sales manager was very amiable and seemed interested in whether or not I would be a good fit for the job. The first interview did not contain much information about the job; it was more about myself and if I would be a good fit for the company. After consideration of my career goals, I decided not to return for a second interview because I am looking for something outside of a primarily sales position paid by commission.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had in sales or customer service that would aid in your ability to excel in this position?   Answer Question