Capstone Financial Partners

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capstone Financial Partners in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went in for my initial interview and I didn't hear much about the actual job. They focused more on my personality, my background, and how well I would fit into the culture and the position. I appreciated the interviewer getting to know more about me and how I am, but I never really learned what I would be doing. I was initially called, they found my resume and contacted me. Then I went for a 1 on 1 interview with typical questions about myself and what I have done, what I hope to accomplish, and some random questions that I didn't expect. After that, I was sent to a computer to take a personality/aptitude test in the office and also scheduled the next interview as he said he knew I would have no problem with the test. At the next interview I refreshed his memory on some details about me, and we talked about my test results and how well suited he thought I was for the position. He then scheduled our next meeting for a week and a half later and gave me some surveys, explaining that the position was 100% commission and all clients were referral based.

Interview Question – What did your parents do? Did you have a structured background or are you able to adapt as you go?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered another position and decided that I did not want to be 100% commission, and having to hope that I can find my own clients.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capstone Financial Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was invited in for an interview with Capstone Financial Partners. The first interview was 1 on 1 for 30 minutes and also consisted of a personality test on the computer afterwards. The sales manager was very amiable and seemed interested in whether or not I would be a good fit for the job. The first interview did not contain much information about the job; it was more about myself and if I would be a good fit for the company. After consideration of my career goals, I decided not to return for a second interview because I am looking for something outside of a primarily sales position paid by commission.

Interview Question – What experiences have you had in sales or customer service that would aid in your ability to excel in this position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capstone Financial Partners in April 2011.

Interview Details – The manager seemed more concerned with selling the job to me. He asked me a couple preliminary questions but ended up talking for an hour about how great the program was. It was actually pretty motivational until he wrapped up the interview with "And that's why it's commissioned based." I guess he saw a look of surprise/disgust flash across my face because he continued to talk for another half hour about how commission based work was better. I stopped listening at that point and walked out with no intention of ever going back.

Interview Question – How do you get a rubberband to exercise its full potential?   View Answer

Financial Services Professional

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capstone Financial Partners in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruitment officer from the company in late December, early January. The initial communication was a phone interview, which lasted for about 30 minutes. After this, there were about 4 on site interviews with the Managers at the company. Good initial perceptions of the people, and especially the office location. But, the interview process hides alot of glaring red-flags about the company

Interview Questions

Worked for Capstone Financial Partners? Contribute to the Community!