CaptionMax Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CaptionMax

Caption Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source - interviewed at CaptionMax.

Consists of a phone interview then an assessment test that includes a typing test (wpm analysis), editing, and captioning using the company software. An additional phone call confirms whether you got the position or not.

Interview Questions

Caption Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CaptionMax in July 2012.

Applied online. Was contacted the next week for a very brief (and even a bit brusk) phone interview. I was also invited to set up a testing time. Tests consisted a typing speed test - 2 MINS, an editing test (editing five pages of non-punctuated scripts) - 5 MINS, and finally a caption typing test (six minutes of video that you must caption) - 30 MINS. There was no interview process. Was told I would be contacted the following week for an interview if they were interested.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked. I was brought in and immediately taken to a desk to start testing.   View Answer

Worked for CaptionMax? Contribute to the Community!