Captivate Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Chelmsford, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Captivate Network in April 2009.

Interview Details – They put a lot of stock in the "personality test" which I don't think tells a hiring manager who is a good fit. The person that hired me left the company 3 months later. They conducted an extensive interview process and I met all of the founders of the company.

Interview Question – They pretty much went by the book, just look up common interview questions and that is what has asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate $5k more, but the salary range was based on more of a junior position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Captivate Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Captivate Network interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Captivate Network employees and interview candidates.